Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

DarkPercy trying to reach the Diamonds >_<!

Creator: DarkPercy March 8, 2013 4:44pm
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2013 9:48pm | Report
): stfu itll get featured
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2013 6:22pm | Report

Alright. This game was entirely my fault. I sucked incredibly hard mostly due to greedy ganks early game. Then the enemy laners snowballed and I was forced into the tank role since our team had none so I kept dying every single teamfight.

I guess I gotta tone it down early game. Sigh. This is hopefully the first and LAST time I bring my team down so much. Seriously I feel so dumb. Taking a break from ranked for a while.
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2013 1:34am | Report

All team ranked games with my Canadian French Team >:3. ''Les Chèvres Électriques'', which translates to ''the electric Goats'' ;D. These guys are really good (All Plat +), communicate a lot, have a good attitude in general (one guy is meh) and are also really really funny lol.

Fun fact: I didn't actually pick jungle Elise. Me and my top laner forgot to switch in champ select so I got stuck with jungle Elise with AD runes/materies and he got AP Jarvan IV top lol. I accidentally got her and did really well with her even though it was my 4th time playing her. Then my team wanted me to pick her again LOL. She's so broken >_>.

Also, we're gold I 100 points in our promo matches and we're playing against Diamond V teams with 5 DIamond 1 players. This is frustrating and cool at the same time. Our MMR is amazing... but it's really frustrating to play against DIamond teams in promo matches... We have a really hard time getting plat because of it lol.
Nighthawk:

quit flirting with my waifu

or i'll fight you

TO THE DEATH

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2013 2:19am | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

Also, we're gold I 100 points in our promo matches and we're playing against Diamond V teams with 5 DIamond 1 players. This is frustrating and cool at the same time. Our MMR is amazing... but it's really frustrating to play against DIamond teams in promo matches... We have a really hard time getting plat because of it lol.

My team was placed in silver 3 and we've been matched against all-diamond teams way too often.
Ranked 5s are dumb....
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2013 2:21am | Report
DarkPercy- HOLY Jarvain games! :D. I think the fact that you are capable of playing against Diamond teams and winning vs them says a lot. Also Elise is not broken imo just really strong pick . Gl to the electric goats :D

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2013 2:36am | Report
I also find it a little hilarious that the one game you lost in your recent history, you tried Wriggle's on Jarvan.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2013 9:28am | Report
LevasK wrote:

DarkPercy- HOLY Jarvain games! :D. I think the fact that you are capable of playing against Diamond teams and winning vs them says a lot. Also Elise is not broken imo just really strong pick . Gl to the electric goats :D

PsiGuard wrote:

I also find it a little hilarious that the one game you lost in your recent history, you tried Wriggle's on Jarvan.

Haha that was only because I was regularly forced to recall in my jungle because of the enemy Diamond I counterjungling Rengar. I wanted to get a lot of early armor to counter the bastard and I still wanted to clear my jungle fast enough so he couldn't just take everything from me... so I thought Wriggle's Lantern would be the right choice there. It actually worked. I could ward my entrances and tell the Rengar to fk off ;D. However every lane got **** on or almost every lane and we couldn't come back on top.
Nighthawk:

or i'll fight you

TO THE DEATH

Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2013 9:34am | Report
Well on the bright side once you guys get thru plat you should get alot of div skips cuz mmr

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2013 11:20am | Report
jarvan4epicness

As requested to GMD himself.
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2013 2:39pm | Report
Berzerk wrote:

Well on the bright side once you guys get thru plat you should get alot of div skips cuz mmr

Yeah that's what I keep telling myself. This is getting stupid... we play against Diamond teams every game and lose 5 league points per loss. wtf Riot please wake up
Nighthawk:

or i'll fight you

TO THE DEATH

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide