Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Doran's Boob - Tryharding as a team can be fun

Creator: FalseoGod November 28, 2012 7:24pm
1 2 3 4
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2013 6:52pm | Report
Just fell to Silver III due to inactivity (we suck I know, but we playing again weeeeeeeeee)

Also, Disturbed Fox joined us as an ADC, and Klapsior as a support/jungler. MissMaw should also join soon.

Watch Game (skip to ~6 minutes; we were using a public ts server so we get trolled randomly around mid game, just take the sound off I guess :P)

Doran's Boob Bans: Vi, Hecarim, Alistar;
St O5's Bans: Zed, Jarvan IV, Shen;

Commentary:
  • We sux again; due to 2 weeks w/o net, people didn't play and we fell from Silver II to Silver III like morons :> SO we decided to do a game to stop the fall, and we'll get it on more later;

• Bans were manipulated; we were picking first and I reckoned we could take Amumu and still accept their Malphite should they pick one. They didn't. We had a bit of change of plans as to who goes where due to my Amumu pick (N1ght wasn't practiced as Amumu so I switched with Klapsior to support and N1ght went top).

• Xerath was picked after Kha'Zix, Rumble was a bit of a pressure pick versus Elise (two matchups that we didn't have practiced, **** our lives?). However, we had AoE intentions for teamfighting, with Amumu setting up for Xerath's and Rumble's ults, me Lulu ult'ing who ever was in need and peeling our backline should Kha or Zhao act cocky, etc.

• Kha'zix was Diamond elo, that gots us a bit nervous. On a weird note, Caitlyn had AP Runes and Masts which made me hurt myself on her traps more than it was supposed till I herpaderp saw her stats :>;

• We figured they might either invade our blue to mess up our Amumu. Despite a ward and Rumble's positioning, they came at around 1:56 and got a kill on the mummy. By then, I was carefully checking our red and leaving a ward should their zhao rush their blue and come for our mummy. Oh well;

• Xerath had some cs'ing issues while Kha'Zix and Xin Zhao pressured the entire map. Things were looking a bit meh, although our botlane was fine with Miss Fortune clearly outfarming Caitlyn. We got some kills due to their abusing of mid/bottom jungle presence, but nothing special;

• However, their lane pressure wasn't sufficient when it came to grouping up. Our picks clearly gave us an edge on teamfights, with more AoE than the enemy team could handle, plus enough CC to keep priority targets shut down or from dealing too much damage. We won like 4 consecutive teamfights, and our pressure was just too much. They surrendered at 36 minutes;

Conclusions:
  • We need to play more;
  • If possible, we need to tighten our roster and practice more matchups;
  • Communication was fine, teamfights were pretty coordinated, hopefully we'll keep it that way;
  • Pre-thinking comp intentions payed out a lot, even if this wasn't our first intention (we were gonna do a sort of armor shred, tanky comp (j4, renekt, taric, mf and a high cc mid);
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 1:03am | Report
Why the **** did they not splitpush lul.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 3:48am | Report
I don't think they realized how bad teamfights would go for them, and by then we were already on objectives (dragon at which they tried to baron and lost a tf and a baron, bot towers, mid towers, gg)
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 11:56am | Report
dat Alistar ban. noone is going to pick him. =) (unfortunatly)

Sig made by elenah
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 12:20pm | Report
It was an accident :D I was trying to figure what to build (since we wanted amumu) and then fumbled at cow x)
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2013 7:28pm | Report
I'm gonna do this one real fast coz I'm tired D:

First of all, as you can see we have MissMaw on the team :3

Today we played two games:

Eezi peezi game vs a gold team: Mid laner Fiddlesticks was disconnected so I got some alone time with Shen. Toplane, Rumble managed to get fed but his items were kinda eh so who cares (seriously, you're winning lane with rumble and you force WotA?). Our botlane was raping pretty hard (those MissFortune stats, lol). I got ganked early by Rumble and died due to ult combos but after that I raped everything that moved. The enemy team was losing, made terrible calls and we qualified to series without any issues.

And this game was the opposite. Singed got first blood, Xin Zhao was pretty much laning mid with Gragas during the first 10 minutes, which forced me to recall waaaaaay too many times, and whenever he wasn't in lane with greg he was bullying our Amumu. Bot lane, MissMaw made a bad call and they got a doublekill, which allowed Caitlyn to snowball hard. We managed some plays (I used lack of vision from blue to **** a tower diving Singed with Nevermove, we had some good skirmishes) but our teamfighting was not coordinated and Gragas starting racking up kills.

First series game: lost. Issues were jungle wards, jungler behind and mid getting camped early to avoid snowballing on the champ we counterpicked.

Eventually we'll fight Silver III teams.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2013 8:07pm | Report
second game was unfortunate :c

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2013 2:13am | Report
you let them have Singed and Taric probably two of the hardest champions to play against if you're not very good.

Even if you're very good, those champs are just ****ing ********.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2013 3:47pm | Report
le late good luck guise :3
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 3:01pm | Report
Series lost 0-2, second game had some communication issues that the enemy team did not forgive.

So we're back to trying to qualify. I'm a wee bit tired so I'm just gonna paste stats and a link to the game if you desire to watch it, we had the enemy team lane switching because I was getting ahead of Renekton as Elise, we reswitched, they switched again and with all this I ended up (even after dying once to their Varus + Thresh) waaaaay ahead of their Renekt.

Notes: Lux still deals way too much damage for her utility. Riot pls.

1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide