Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Doran's Boob - Tryharding as a team can be fun

Creator: FalseoGod November 28, 2012 7:24pm
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2012 10:35am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Yus! Rape ALL the things!

hmmmmm.

don't go to india...

Sig made by Hogopogo
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2012 3:38pm | Report
your eve build makes me want to commit suicide, no joke!

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2012 3:45pm | Report

Finally the day has arrived! We agree on a subject!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2012 11:39pm | Report

funny how he builds like a ****head when he jungles but builds right when he mids.

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2013 1:14am | Report
I hate AP'ing when I jungle Eve cause camps be rapists and AD'ing-ish hasn't given me issues yet. Sure, I couldn't duel fed Khazem's Kha'Zix, but the keywords here are "fed", "khazem" and "kha'zix". Dunked from unranked to Diamond. But if you mean the one with random Nashors and Spirit Visage and Sunfire Cape, I started live tryharding, after Iceborn Gauntlet teafights were already massive rapeage. I was an assist/peel machine, setting Morgana's ult with my own and abusing the slow proc to keep Irelia off Ez.

As for mid eve, I simply assumed Guise - DFG if doing good or DFG 1st if mediocre *shrugs*
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2013 10:21am | Report
Just qualified to Silver II

Doran's Boob Bans: Malphite, Amumu, Shen;
St O5's Bans: Kha'Zix, Katarina, Zed;

Commentary:
  • DORAN'S BOOB LIVES! We have been having issues getting together, we got some people on tryouts, etc etc.
  • Load screen showed us **** was going down. Our Jayce had a 999 ping exhibit, and he had like 7 cs at 15 minutes, while Olaf was rampaging. Sounded like a *****.

• Pics were regular. We didn't have a lot of CC, so LastPlagas didn't get to pick Vladimir (although Zyra's damage helped a lot the whole game), I got Graves because DeathDusk wanted Soraka, and Elite got Jayce My third Graves game, the other two being ARAM. But I felt pretty confident, although I got Ghost and failed to change to Cleanse at the end (the original idea was just getting Jax and Olaf off me in tfs, worked once, failed once)

• Bot lane got a level 1 gank. Their blitz was terrible, Jax was ok but they lost more HP than we did due to minion aggro + Soraka healing. Eventually Jax went away, and we slowly grinded Blitz and Twitch out of lane. I farmed a BF Sword and recalled. When we returned, we started wrecking them.

• LastPlagas, as Zyra was doing good against Lux. Our enemies weren't exactly brilliant, with Jax "ganking" top once as if it wasn't a won lane. We got a nice number of ganks bot, eventually, but they were never too damaging.
  • I screwed up once due to greed + red buff, Twitch survived with Barrier and they got a good teamfight there. However, we quickly got up on our feet in a mid lane fight, where I got a Pentakill and mid tower.
  • It was, overall, a pretty uneventful game apart for Jayce's ping, but we were able to handle it smoothly anyway.

Conclusions:
  • Some teamplayers need more champion diversity;
  • Graves is eezi to play (or maybe not, but felt like it);
  • We need a normalized team communication, my greed ignored a ping from lastplagas and I ok'ed something which he understood as a call he just made, which I did not attend;;
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2013 2:36pm | Report
communication is very important. hopefully you won't misunderstand each other in crucial moments.

GJ.

Sig made by Tamy
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2013 2:39pm | Report
Yeah, it can create really bad calls, but thankfully our opponents weren't challenging enough for these mistakes to completely **** us
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2013 4:29pm | Report
My team is also Silver II at the moment, perhaps we can scrim some time :P

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards