Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

FalseoGod's journey to Narnian Elo

Creator: FalseoGod December 6, 2012 7:02pm
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2013 5:19pm | Report
Nami's Tidal Wave looks so incredibly badass.
I don't play LoL anymore.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2013 7:29pm | Report
I cannot see Janna as stronger, but I completely disregard Janna has a champion except for solo lanes. I have saved so much *** (including mine) with Nami it's even funny.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 12:55am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
it's even funny

Woah you caught me off guard there, did not see that coming.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 2:41am | Report
janna is ballseck. nami rocks wtf

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 12:03pm | Report
silly silly people
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 3:10pm | Report
tbh i like nami more, but i feel like janna has the potential for more *** savery :<
also janna has the stronger passive by far, global and permanent compared to a small speed buff that usually won't be applied to everyone in your team.(janna wins)
Nami's q feels slow, but it's easy enough to lead people in to positions to make it harder to dodge, also it's a stun with a longer duration :D Janna's q is faster if you doubletap it, and the area it covers is a lot bigger than the nami one though.(breakeven)
Their w's are both excellent poke tools, however nami having a heal AND a poke in one spell makes it a lot better for trading, the mana cost is absurd too D: janna's slow is nice, however i feel like ebb and flow is stronger overall.(nami wins)
for their e's, janna has an attack damage steroid equivalent to a bf sword and a shield that can be used on towers. Nami has an auto attack buff that adds magic damage on hit and a slow.
Arguably, Nami has the better one here. It's especially useful with a cary that can micro, a sequel of slows can easily save their life. Then again you get the same effect from jannas w so eh, in that sense janna's shield is stronger.(Im not sure D:)
As for ults, i prefer nami's mostly cause it can peel and help with a hard engage, while janna's peels better and causes instant and stronger disruption, it's best used with flash which hinders it's ability already >.> also sux while engaging unless perfect positioning and micro thinking skills so eh(It's a skill thing??)
das my apenyon.
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2013 2:41pm | Report

Hard promos were hard, duoq with N1ght. I played like **** on the first game, on the second I derped a bit at the start coz I didn't expect their noct to suicide so he could give me a kill and get one himself (I mean, he had double buffs, dafuq?). Then it was farm fiesta, get ****ed for some reason, and start becoming a Nasus from there. They surrendered coz trist was fed, lux was doing fine and hec was fed.

First game I was playing thresh, but I haven't touched him for like 2 months so it took a bit not to play like **** :>

You can watch me lazily get carried/team breezily raping the opposition on these two links:

Game 1

Game 2
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2013 3:06pm | Report
toplane v Zed? can you tell me more about it? =3

Sig made by Aquilegia
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2013 3:21pm | Report
Press "game 2" :P

Nasus should be able to witstand, it's a farm lane although you might be kicked out early some times. On the other side, the Zed pushes a lot so you can farm under tower. All you gotta remember is to use his arrogance in your favor for ganks and to ult + W when he ults and you'll be fine. It's the sort of lane Nasus likes tbh, you can start dueling after a while, he'll die if he commits, elsewhere he'll have to leave the lane and you win.

[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2013 4:59pm | Report
Quoted:

janna es just a better version of nami.

just, lol.

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide