Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jebus's Season 3 Journey to Diamond Maybe...

Creator: Jebus McAzn November 19, 2012 1:26pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 10:15pm | Report
Wrath: pretty sure TnA knows what he is taking about.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 10:38pm | Report
Crows foot wrote:

Wrath: pretty sure TnA knows what he is taking about.

Agreed, but I also don't like the mentality of "high ELO player does this so it's the only way to play XXXX champ"

I definitely prefer how TnA does it, but that doesn't mean that a high-mobility roaming Katarina with early magic pen is a bad build.
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 10:45pm | Report
The reason I listen fully to TnA is his way of testing every combination and also explaining in detail how and why he builds like he does.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 10:47pm | Report

I really don't think you should be telling people how to play Katarina
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 12:20am | Report
Moon: no matter his build, stats is not a good way of shoting ones proficiency with a champ. In low-elo games I'd say that the TnA way of building is a hit and miss kind of way. Either you faceroll or you fall flat. Even TnA says in his vids that Kata is easy to counter if you don't know the matchups well. She can handle counters if played well since she CAN be safe in almost all matchups. But she is assassin and is due to get in and personal. Glass-cannon is more risky and TnA recommends people new to her building a bit more tanky.

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 5:21am | Report
personally vouching that ranked stats aren't a good way to tell if someone's proficient in a champion until they've had like 50-ish games with them

i was 75% win rate with irelia last season and now i'm 4-7 because i'm first or second picking her most games and i only recently learned how to play the jax matchup and I'VE HAD TO PLAY THE IRELIA JAX MATCHUP LIKE SIX TIMES
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 2:22pm | Report

You want to play that game, moon?

This season has been bad not only for me but for a ton of my plat and diamond friends because of the quality of players, trolls, and afks. You have no clue what happened in those games, so you shouldn't be talking like you're a badass. Also, my KAD is still super positive and my CS is good.

Also, basically every pro kat player (dx30, scarra, regi, ocelote, etc.) does guise. TnA is the only one that DOESN'T do guise...until now.

http://www.lolpro.com/guides/katarina/132-katarina-build-guide-mid-lane-by-tiensinoakuma

And look at his stats with Kat right now. Damn he must suck.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/398435#ranked-stats

Know what you're talking about before you speak.

Oh, and I give free Sona lessons, if you want 'em.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 2:37pm | Report
This is jebus' thread, I see no point having a flame war in here.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 2:45pm | Report
I am simply posting my response to what someone posted in the same thread =3

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 2:49pm | Report
And before you know it Moon responds to that, you respond to him again etc etc etc.
Still not really relevant to this thread, is it? ;)

If you guys want to continue this discussion, I suggest you keep it private and just message each other. Any other posts in this thread concerning the matter will be deleted (if not by Jebus then by me).

*cough* Carry on, Jebus :3

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide