Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Joxuu's rankeds for Diamond 1

Creator: Joxuu October 7, 2013 11:26am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 4:36am | Report

1-0
>> I was forced into the role of support. I don't know why but I just felt like picking Leona. Thresh was taken and I didn't feel like playing Blitzcrank so why not. It's been like ~6 months of my last Leona game so I'm ok with the result.

Syndra decided to go to the top lane as last pick. I kinda questioned the decision but ended up going OK. Nothing really special here. Everyone won their lanes and we just snowballed to victory after. I gotta get used to the gates around the base because both of my deaths were because I didn't take them into account.

|[/oolor]

1-1
>> I was forced into the role of support again. Picked Janna based on the Caitlyn pick. She was kinda bad and I feel like bot lane could've gone much better but we left the lane 0-0 and 0-2 Caitlyn with huge cs loss. The game was kinda lost at the point where Riven went 0-3 with 20 cs against Vladimir @8 minutes. Then she went afk and rest of us just got rekt while trying to defend the base.

Pretty sure I could've avoided both of my deaths but they didn't really matter when our nexus towers were already being hammered. Gotta play with little bit more caution however.

Got my Rek'Sai pick for the third game.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 5:10am | Report

2-1
>> My boy Rek'Sai never dissapoints me. It was pretty easy job for me as the solo laners were really strong and none of them would've really required help. I get my buffs with no problem and gank mid lane at lvl 4 and get Nidalee the first blood from Cassiopeia. I then proceed to go to my wraiths when a wild Wukong appears mid and kills Nidalee but I took advantage of that and killed Wukong shortly afterwards. I got my jungle item - warrior really quickly and I pretty much didn't let Wukong do anything for rest of the game.

Bot lane performed nicely and allowed us to start dragon but I sort of didn't have Smite and we still went for it (even tough we never should have) and so the Wukong stole it but we got 3-4 kills out of it so it was fine. Afterwards I could just basically go to any lane, don't care about turrets and gank the enemy laner for a kill or assist. They surrendered @20.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 5:36am | Report
Rek'Sai is female, idiot...
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 5:53am | Report
Oh right...oops.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 8:08am | Report

2-3
>> Meh.. Game started out with Yasuo going 0-6 in mid and Fiora was afk half of the early game so I couldn't really do anything in my jungle as I got invaded countless of times. Never really had any objective control because of that.

Bottom did decently but we were forced to turtle for so long that everyone started to get armor and we couldn't really kill anyone. Fiora + Yasuo got caught in the last 2 team fights and Ezreal got 1 bursted along with those two getting caught. Pretty much costed us the game. We still had some chance of winning before the last 2 team fights which were just stupid.

Gonna stop here for today, hopes for platinum 1 and fast diamond V are slipping away.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 9:28pm | Report
4-6, ended up in plat 3

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 10:18pm | Report
Me too, h5! What's your league name?

by jhoijhoi
Out Of Pancakes
<Inhouse Addict>
Out Of Pancakes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 11:39pm | Report
Gl for diamond! Gogogo
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2015 7:46am | Report
I'm in "Shyvana's Enforcers". I don't really like the name :/
That +35 LP gains per victory tho.

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2015 1:11am | Report
Well luckily you won't stay in that league for long c:

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide