Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Maw's S5 Failures

Creator: Jovy November 24, 2012 4:45pm
345 posts - page 4 of 35
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2012 1:05pm | Report
awwwwwwwwww how unfortunate :/ **** de serbian internet!

Your teamcomp was also superderp, like kassa and shaco vs skin naut.. yeah sure...
Dw tho jovanna you'll reach 1400 and then gold in no time :3

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 3:01am | Report
awh thanks :3
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 3:24am | Report
koksei wrote:

awwwwwwwwww how unfortunate :/ **** de serbian internet!

Your teamcomp was also superderp, like kassa and shaco vs skin naut.. yeah sure...
Dw tho jovanna you'll reach 1400 and then gold in no time :3

I disagree.

Kassa and shaco is a real gud comp against a brand since it should allow kassa to snowball through the roof and roam to top n bot-lane.

Shaco's able to bully the nautilus real ****ing hard in the jungle as well.
But i quess i'm kinda biased.

Regarding the janna game, is it just me or are akalis stomping everytime they're in a game? like almost everytime i see akalis in ranked she wins lol.

GL mm you'll get to gold
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 3:28am | Report
Quoted:

I disagree.

Kassa and shaco is a real gud comp against a brand since it should allow kassa to snowball through the roof and roam to top n bot-lane.

Shaco's able to bully the nautilus real ****ing hard in the jungle as well.
But i quess i'm kinda biased.

Regarding the janna game, is it just me or are akalis stomping everytime they're in a game? like almost everytime i see akalis in ranked she wins lol.

GL mm you'll get to gold

tanky + aoe + CC > singletarget/assasin all day erryday -> teams in soloQ got no coordination anyway so why try some double assasin ****?
And well I dislike Shaco in general :P
Akali pubstomps like hell and is just freaking strong with her jumps + invis

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 10:06am | Report
1. nautilus is not tanky.
2. shaco should be able to dodge nautilus' knockup or hook. And if nautilus was even trying to use all that **** on shaco, 2 of the hardest to protect carries in the game(brand and vayne) would be demolished by kassadin and riven. Double assassin is really underrated, until that the enemy has GA on their ad-carry you should win team fights with a double assassin comp since protecting her is real hard.

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 3:49pm | Report

Game 8

So I was kinda like, idc if I lag it's been waaaay too long. Aaand it totally didn't lag :3 The game was fairly one-sided as yeho had lots of kills and cait didn't. We derped a lil and got aced once but we did most the acing in the game, at least after Baron. I think I played well-ish, although yeho played reeeeally well. And even tho I hate all teh new items I got one and I wasn't really disappointed d:

by jhoijhoi
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 4:23pm | Report
Barrier op. That is all.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 6:01am | Report
yehosera wrote:

Barrier op. That is all.

Gonna have to agree on this one.

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2013 8:16am | Report

Game 9

So, since my net got a little more.. reliable for the time being, I decided I'd play some more ranked, while I can. First game I went ahead and picked Zyra support. I was really unsure about ever playing her in ranked as I tend to feed with her but after a few games things started going alright so I was like yaaah why not. Lane phase was going super well, though I'm still not used to buying tons of pink wards since seemingly everyone I face places like, 10 pink wards just during lane phase. But either way, as far as I remember we got three double kills in a row before the enemy team started visiting bot, both me and Corki died a few times just because of that but soon enough we got the tower and started roaming-ish. The game actually lasted really long but I can't seem to remember why :p

Lol king stats

Game 10

Next game I decided I'd play Leona, even though I hadn't played her in quite a while. Luckily, I still remembered most of what I should do and the game was pretty stompy. Ez picked off quite a few kills in lane phase (I stole two, I'll admit it) and after that he just deleted the rest of the enemies during mid game. Short game, pretty much won right out of the lane phase.

Lol king stats

Game 11

After that I felt like playing Nami. I knew I shouldn't have since she's fairly new, and I don't really play her often enough to start ranked games with her. I did it anyway though. I remember this game specifically having a terrible lane phase. We were zoned out by the Taric and everytime Trist went and tried to take some farm she's have to use her bounce/flash or would just die no matter what I'd do. The Miss Fortune got .. eh.. a liiittle bit fed and when they started roaming it was jus' like downhill for the other lanes as well. I remember the Orianna complaining about the Mundo, who honestly didn't really do much.

Lol king stats

Game 12

I was a bit sad after that game since I lost so I just went with Janna, as she's probably the safest thing I could've picked. In team select the Nocturne warned us that he is a terrible jungler, though as far as I saw he didn't do that bad. We had a similar lane phase to the first two games, the carry got really fed and then we got the tower and roamed. The Sona was pretty bad, honestly. She was sort of forced to max her heal and she didn't really do anything most of the lane phase. Cho'Gath was actually doing pretty bad against the Jax, but out mid and bot were ahead. After a while we just started taking all the towers, eventually getting an ace and finishing the game.

Lol king stats

Let it be noted, TS + LoL + winamp + chrome was a 45 ping constant for those 4 (plus 1 normal) games; next day 13000 (not even kidding) ping for one game without TS or anything else. INTERNET PLS.

by jhoijhoi
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2013 9:29am | Report
move to a real country that has real internet :3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide