Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Maw's S5 Failures

Creator: Jovy November 24, 2012 4:45pm
345 posts - page 6 of 35
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 2:18pm | Report

being MisMaw's wife, I take offense to that.

wtf you're not luther

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 2:50pm | Report
wut
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 2:57pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

wtf you're not luther

damn right
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 3:05pm | Report

being MisMaw's wife, I take offense to that.

what the hell, I've always thought you were a guy...

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 3:32pm | Report
^clearly she's a woman who just happens to have a *****.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 3:35pm | Report

^clearly she's a woman who just happens to have a *****.

u jelly??

LoL.

<.<

Sig made by Aquilegia
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 3:37pm | Report
naaaaaaaaah.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 11:15am | Report
I am a proud independent black woman

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 4:28am | Report
riiight, well anyway

Game 14
SoloQ

Ug this game :c

So after like 3 dodges (random dodges, not me) we finally get into select and the people there seemed like they were niceish. The tl;dr would be that everyone would just jump into the fight like iunno wat until they all died and I was left defending base lul

The longer version was that while me and Graves were bot lane and we were doing quite well. I actually felt like that was one of the best lane phases I've had with Zyra. I don't know if the Taric was scared or if he was just bad but eh he and Ezreal were zoned into their tower and Taric maxed heal. We managed to get 2 kills and were actually doing great.

At one point I checked the board thing and somehow Elise had 7 kills.
Now, this Graves was pretty decent in lane phase, but when it comes to anything out of it he was terrible. I saw Elise at our second tower mid and their jungler at the first both coming bot, their bot lane was already here and I could see Morg coming from river. So it was really obvious with all the vision they were coming bot. In the end Graves decided to stick to the tower (not even stick to the tower, he was like farming mid bot-lane) while I was telling him to just go back if he doesn't want to die. In the end I had to die for him to actually pass and when he did he just killed himself after that :P

Well anyway from that point on, Elise was super fed, they won every team fight which would pretty much look like this; Olaf jumps into their entire team along with Lee and Viktor to try and get Ezreal while Elise jumps to Graves who was in the back. So Graves, who didn't do a lot of damage to begin with, ended up dying every team fight. After a few team fights which all looked like that, they took the Nexus.

Game 15
DuoQ

Losing this game though, didn't really make me sad. I didn't do well and the carry was a lot worse compared to the Graves in last game. Champion select was really weird though. Kayle was like 'hey Maw, which supp you want', I really wanted Zyra but he didn't own her, go figure, so he just picked me Janna, as I said that'd work too. I didn't realy have many champions so idk what he was aiming at but he asked for Kayle.

Janna Graves is pretty weak, but it can work out. This game it didn't though. The Graves was pretty bad but honestly I lost us the lane phase by giving Trist two free kills. After that she had BF sword or something and we couldn't really do anything. The jungler didn't bother helping bot, though I don't blame him. Top was doing .. okay? I didn't really pay attention but every once in a while you'd see either Lee or Jar getting kills at random order :p Mid was complaining all game but as far as I know he did pretty bad.

The game seemed like it took forever but it was relatively short. Lane phase was over for lanes really quickly and we started doing team fights early on. They won some of them before Vi started bossing us around so we don't 'throw'. This did however work for a little while. Then she just jumped into baron when they were doing it and died. That's what lost us the game in the end, since she did a lot of damage and she was relatively tanky. After Baron they just slowly started taking our base and bla bla we lost :p

Current elos; 1344
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 4:30am | Report
Welp that sucks :( but I couldn't help laughing at the discussion above :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide