Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nameless does ranked (s4)

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard January 19, 2014 11:22am
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2014 7:49am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:
Why would you want your mmr to get lower? Your mmr is still fairly high and you're still playing well. In fact IIRC you can play well with gold teammates/opponents so ideally that's where you want your mmr to be because matchmaking will give you more lp for wins.
I meant at the end of the season. I'd prefer my MMR end up so high it got lower from the reset (it would in its current state) rather than got higher.

also I play pretty well with/against plat players as well, so yea.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2014 4:13pm | Report
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2014 4:15pm | Report

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2014 4:21pm | Report
we won that game lol >_>
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2014 10:22pm | Report

Annie got pissed and started spamming surrender votes/feeding after she got caught out by Rocket Grab for the umpteenth time. This is after she ignored me calling support in champion select and instalocked when I was actually a place above her in our pick.

Seriously, I shouldn't have to fight the support to get my own jungle camps without smiting them. C'mon.

self-criticism: I feel like I probably should have stayed around in some of the blatantly terrible fights I just left, but I'm not sure.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2014 11:23pm | Report
Despite the loss, would you say the Turbo Chemtank worked well for initiates? Did it seem like a good item overall?

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2014 11:46pm | Report
I like it, but that might just be me.

the stats are nice and it's overall a pretty useful item from what I've found.
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 12:17am | Report
Righteous Glory, I suspect, is one hell of a passive buff to Ryze, for there are now 4 major mana items instead of three. This makes him insanely more tanky, and able to pelt out even more damage.

I'm sure Maokai and Gragas will like it too.
The_Nameless_Bard made this sig!
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 2:05am | Report
Electro522 wrote:
Righteous Glory, I suspect, is one hell of a passive buff to Ryze, for there are now 4 major mana items instead of three. This makes him insanely more tanky, and able to pelt out even more damage.

I'm sure Maokai and Gragas will like it too.

A lot of tanks like it. Primarily ones that gave a gap closer to lead their initiation, Amumu, Alistar, etc. An item made for chasing disengage comps is much better suited to actually engage, lol. Using the item feels great as well.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 8:51am | Report
Electro522 wrote:
I honestly can't imagine that Ryze benefits from anything Turbo Chemtank gives besides its pure stats....he's not exactly its target audience from what I can tell.

A lot of tanks like it. Primarily ones that gave a gap closer to lead their initiation, Amumu, Alistar, etc. An item made for chasing disengage comps is much better suited to actually engage, lol. Using the item feels great as well.
It was pretty useful on Udyr because he lacks an actual gap-closer besides a movement speed buff. It made running around in team fights and stunning multiple enemies with Blazing Stampede pretty easy.

I also feel it pretty much deals with this weird habit of getting Talisman of Ascension instead of Face of the Mountain on some of the tankier supports in low elo.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide