Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

NicknameMy - The S4 begins

Creator: NicknameMy January 26, 2014 7:54am
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2014 8:19pm | Report

The Veigar was bursting you?
Wat.

120% AP ratio on ult 100% AP ratio on w 80% AP ratio on q and DFG wrecks max health and veigar had a void staff and since he was the only one fed veigar went might as well then wastes stun then q r'ed him maybe even w'ed him because Darius is so slow

Basically how I play LoL
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 9:21am | Report
Well, that Darius wasn't slow cuz Zephyr+ Mobility Boots+ Enchantment: Alacrity

Well, next game, GP again and again, a victory.

It is the undefeated tanky GP OP, please be carefull. This game showed again how easy it is to make the adc with GP fed. He was rather behind, then in one teamfight with the power of my Raise Morale, Cannon Barrage and Grog Soaked Blade I could hold the enemies long enough away and buff my adc enough so he could beat them up. Then he got through that fed and well...
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 10:43am | Report
And the GP series goes on:

4:1 by now, not bad not bad, already better than last season, lol.

Would somebody gift me Spooky Gangplank ? That would at least double the potential of my build.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 12:39pm | Report
how would a skin "double the potential of my build"?
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 12:41pm | Report

how would a skin "double the potential of my build"?

Graphically :p It goes well with the iceborn passive
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 1:45pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Why I should buy Spirit of the Ancient Golem if I sell it later anyway?

Because it gives you like 1k gold by the time you'd want to consider selling it. Rush Spirit of the Ancient Golem, and continue with the rest of your build, using AG instead of Sunfire Cape, which by the way, is only good if you rush it, not if you buy it at like 25 minutes which you seem to be doing.

Unless you get super lucky in your ganks, and GP's ganks are far from good, you're going to get behind the enemy jungler just because you're not rushing a Spirit item.
NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 2:38pm | Report

Because it gives you like 1k gold by the time you'd want to consider selling it. Rush Spirit of the Ancient Golem, and continue with the rest of your build, using AG instead of Sunfire Cape, which by the way, is only good if you rush it, not if you buy it at like 25 minutes which you seem to be doing.

Unless you get super lucky in your ganks, and GP's ganks are far from good, you're going to get behind the enemy jungler just because you're not rushing a Spirit item.

I agree with the buying Ancient Golem portion of this.

And for clarification, are you stating that Sunfire cape isn't good at 25 minutes when bought?
-Check out my Yasuo Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-
-Honorable Mention In The Mobafire S4 Guide Contest!-

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 2:56pm | Report
NateDog13 wrote:

I agree with the buying Ancient Golem portion of this.

And for clarification, are you stating that Sunfire cape isn't good at 25 minutes when bought?

Yes. I don't know exactly when it falls off, but I'm pretty sure it's starting to be a little late to use Sunfire effectively by the time you've built Spirit Visage and Iceborn Gauntlet, and god knows what other items he builds before it.
NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 3:01pm | Report

Yes. I don't know exactly when it falls off, but I'm pretty sure it's starting to be a little late to use Sunfire effectively by the time you've built Spirit Visage and Iceborn Gauntlet, and god knows what other items he builds before it.

Alright, just wanted to make sure because I don't know if you know (or noticed, maining a role tends to makes it hard to keep continuous knowledge of other roles items being updated sometimes lol), but Riot changed sunfire to the point where its more worthwhile to buy it at later levels (generally past 10 because thats where it starts doing its previous damage) than at earlier levels, because the damage scales with level.

Sunfire Aegis
"Unique passive: Deals 25 + (level) magic damage per second to nearby enemies (400 range)."

That negates your argument in terms of it not being good, but definitely buffs your argument in terms of it being more worthwhile after AG.
-Check out my Lucian Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-

NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 6:08am | Report
I also get Wit's End which decreases the enemy MR, making Sunfire Aegis dealing more damage lategame. Together with his passive (and ultimate, lol), the magic damage of GP adds up.

Still, I will not get Spirit of the Ancient Golem, especially because I actually lost no game with GP by now.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide