Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Okay.. I am tired of ELO HELL. Let's take me out.

Creator: theflyingtomato6 June 5, 2013 8:41am
wait whut
<Member>
wait whut's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2013 1:20pm | Report
Elo hell is a place where the percentage of leavers, afk or troll appearing is higher.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2013 1:42pm | Report
wait whut wrote:

Elo hell is a place where the percentage of leavers, afk or troll appearing is higher.

*on both teams.
theflyingtomato6
<Member>
theflyingtomato6's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 9:14am | Report
I didn't get replies in my thread for two days when I first started this topic but now I am surprised from the amount of replies.

This is my most recent matches. Note: I am not building Deathcap anymore on Elise.

this is my current ELO

I will be playing games today and I hope I get in a series.

And last quick note, please guys, insulting me won't help. I won't say I am the best, but I don't suck for sure. I played with higher elo people and they told me personally that I am a good player.

My point of weaknesses is the item choice and other stuff I am still not aware of.

For the records, I always watch pros streams and LCS matches. I always watch Mobafire for builds and I follow them all.

Thank you for your comments :-)

I will start posting a picture for each game after I am done so you guys could help me by analyzing the mistakes I did. And comment on my build...etc.

see you soon.
theflyingtomato6
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 11:00am | Report
Played a game with Zac jungle and lost.

all lanes lost and I was ganking a lot and the deaths I had happened late game after we couldn't just teamfight because they're fed.

Sorry about the stupid picture but I am too lazy to cut it with Photoshop.
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2013 12:52am | Report
About the item choices, it isn't that hard. Look at what your champion needs and look at the enemy team. What skills do they have, what type of damage do they deal and pick items that you feel work good against the enemy while still being able to do the most damage possible or tank the most damage possible,
Bursty ap champ? (Lb, Annie, Veigar, brand) Deathcap, Deathfire grasp, Void staff, Zhonyas. Basically stronk ap items that allow you to deal maximum amount of damage with your abilities.
Tanky ap? (Zac, Cho' gath, Elise, Malphite) Items that give you some bulk and a chunk of ap. But it's absolutely not a bad idea to build non ap items too, like Randuins, warmogs, frozen hart (don't build hart on zac tho) Sunfire cape etc.
Adcarries are basially all the same. If you have an adc that has a built in Attackspeed buff, you'd be better off focusing on damage item and maybe on attack speed item. IF you have a champ that scales extremely well with Attack speed (Vayne, Kog 'maw, Varus) you should focus on Botrk, Statik shiv, PD etc.

Items that support your team (Locket, Bulwark, Randuins, Frozen hart) are great. You should almost always buy one of them if you're playing Top, Jung and ofcourse Support

But with all that said, im still a bronze 2 player so maybe you shouldn't listen to me :p
Don't +rep me im a bad person
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2013 1:41am | Report
Also don't follow the exact build in a guide, if you are reading a guide and then think that something is viable but it isnt in the guide try it and it might work, always remember to keep in mind situational items as well, getting bursted by that scary fed LeBlanc get a Mres items (e.g. Spirit Visage Maw of Malmortius) getting chunked by that hypercarry easy get armor (e.g. Thornmail, Randuin's Omen) getting assaulted by a fed AP and AD get mixed resistances (e.g. Guardian Angel or Aegis of the Legion(usually junglers and maybe tops)) or are you being executed by that mean old Darius and his true damage get HEalth (e.g. Warmog's Armor, Sunfire Aegis, Frozen Mallet).

Hope this is helpful advice.
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
theflyingtomato6
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2013 6:36am | Report
Thank you guys! I appreciate the help
Zelrack
<Member>
Zelrack's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2013 12:50pm | Report
Never said you suck. Point is, if you're bronze V, you're there for a reason. I think the reason why people seems so harsh is because of your title. "Elo hell". The 2 worse words to use in LoL.

One thing that can help you is learning a champion that can fit more than one role. Know the champ inside out. Once there, you can focus on your mechanics and your item choice every game because you don't have to "learn" your champion every game. Once you'll have that champion mastered, then you'll start to climb pretty fast.
Encross
<Member>
Encross's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2013 1:33pm | Report
You almost always want to invest in a Spirit of the Ancient Golem style upgrade in solo queue as one of your first major buys. I buy it somewhere inbetween my Mobility Boots while playing Zac depending on the game state and whether or not I'm ganking constantly. The situations in which you don't upgrade Spirit Stone are pretty scarce given the gold efficiency on the spirit items alone and the tendency for games to become stalled out farm fests where you're running through multiple clears of your camps.

Do away with the "all lanes lost so we lost gg bad luck I did my best" attitude or you'll never get out of Bronze.
theflyingtomato6
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2013 5:50am | Report
Played three games and won. Now I am 77 LP in bronze 4, I hope I win the next two matches or so to get in bronze 3.

I have never lost with Lee Sin as a jungler.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide