Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

S5 Ranked: One Way Ticket to Hell

Creator: Wayne3100 January 21, 2015 8:10am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2015 9:52am | Report

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2015 8:01am | Report
Game 197

Not a great start.

I managed to get First Blood on Jax after he played too aggressive early on, but died to a Nidalee gank shortly after because I thought I still had Flash when I had only just used it to get that kill. Sloppy.

I also played pretty mediocre after this just because I was nervous for these promos, and despite that not costing me my lead on Jax (who made a very weird TP play to mid when he was low HP, which ended up losing him the first tower and his life) I do feel I could've done more as our team then started falling behind. Caitlyn ended up being too fed for us to handle (and judging by the Blitzcrank hooks I saw, I have an idea why she got so fed in the first place) and the pressure their team had on the bottom half of the map also allowed others to get back into the game / start snowballing, so the game became pretty onesided at this point.

0-1

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2015 9:12am | Report
Game 198

This game started out as a 4v5 because Rengar had issues connecting (#Windows10), and although we had a very passive farm lane in bot it unfortunately meant our other lanes didn't get any help after they both died 1v1. We were pretty far behind when we suddenly realised Renekton was building full AD, so we figured we'd still have a shot in teamfights. Two 5-0 fights later (one being a penta kill for Jinx), we realised we were right.

Unfortunately, we couldn't really convert the teamfight wins into actual map pressure though as we were still pinned in our base. Once Jinx had her full build (and stopped scaling in damage), we also started lacking damage in fights to keep winning them, and eventually we saw our dreams get crushed as they won a fight and ended.

Didn't even get to try the Zeke's Harbinger which my teammates asked me to get :(

0-2

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2015 12:02pm | Report
Game 199

Wow. Can't believe I played as badly as I did, my deaths were really unnecessary.

0-3, back to 54 LP.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2015 1:32pm | Report
I think Zeke's Harbinger really sucks. Not that it would've mattered in this case but still. Takes way too long to charge and when you manage to charge it, it always pops before you actually need it.

Good luck with the next ones!
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2015 6:18am | Report
Game 200

First season I've ever reached 200 games in solo/duo queue. Just figured I'd point that out.

Though my Alistar pick worked quite well against Diana (which is what I initially picked it for), Azir became quite fed during the mid game as we had a few fights in a row in which we got separated badly by Emperor's Divide. Luckily, we managed to start turning fights just before my team started seriously considering surrendering (3-2 on the last vote), and a decisive 4-0 teamfight win (which started as a Baron bait) 36 minutes in was enough to seal the deal.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2015 7:05am | Report
With all this talk about reaching diamond, I almost forgot to post about what really matters.

2-0 in my series to gold on my smurf, wish me luck!!!

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2015 7:52am | Report
u can do it vvayne
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2015 8:31am | Report
hey thats not a w...
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2015 9:05am | Report
Call the police, someone has discovered our national secret.
"Such fascinating evolution."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide