Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

S5 Ranked: One Way Ticket to Hell

Creator: Wayne3100 January 21, 2015 8:10am
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2015 12:20am | Report
Du pain, du vin, du loss prevente

Better thank Rito kappa

Good luck

EDIT: I guess that should be "de la loss" according to prevente, right?
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2015 5:07pm | Report
If you still haven't decided what champion to main, Yasuo is really fun and has a high skill cap, can be played mid or top.

Cassiopeia is also a good choice, can be played mid or top, fun to play, etc
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2015 9:25pm | Report
Who is Wayne in your screenshots? Is he better than Wayne3100?
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2015 5:13am | Report
Loads.

Haven't been playing because my internet isn't great atm, need to contact my ISP to fix that first. Will probably play shortly before decaying (in a little over 2 weeks from now) and make a push for Diamond near the end of the month.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2015 7:22am | Report
Game 192

Well, at least the good news after this game is I stopped the decay. My internet has also been a lot better recently, so it seems like I won't have to worry about that for now.

Despite being happy about my own play this game, I have a 9% win rate in normals (1-10) since I started playing again, so I'm not exactly motivated to play more. Will push for diamond once I learn to play this game.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2015 7:31am | Report
Is that vladimir lagging?

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2015 3:06am | Report
Yeeeeeeaaah... :P

I wasn't going to talk about Joxuu's performance that game, but what basically happened is he gave jungle to our fourth pick in champ select because the guy was complaining about being bad at ADC and top (the only two roles which no one had called) and then saw the guy pick Udyr and mention we had to "play safe" because he wasn't going to gank for the first 15 minutes (by which point he promised he'd have finished his sated Devourer).

Needless to say Joxuu got ganked by the enemy Lee Sin about 3 minutes in, and - after dying to that - the first gank Udyr gave him resulted in double buff being transferred to the enemy Gragas.

He basically tried to keep pushing top to gain Lee's attention after this (hoping we would be able to take objectives during this time elsewhere), and though that worked out for us sometimes there were also moments at which we weren't even in position to push for anything and I felt like Joxuu shouldn't have been top (which I told him during the game as well). The rest of the team simply thought he was trolling (despite him communicating his intentions clearly several times), I know he wasn't but think he should've chosen his moments better.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2015 3:07am | Report
lag

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2015 10:43am | Report
Oops, forgot to post about these games, played them a few days ago.

Game 193 + 194

In both of these games, I was relatively even in lane (slightly ahead in cs), then got some kills during the mid ganks due to good ganks / dragon fights and found myself having a 7-1 score. The difference between the two games was that their top Riven got fed in the first one (and our Gangplank gave up all hope when the game was still winnable) while in the second game the other lanes were all fairly even, allowing us to win teamfights.

Though I'm relatively happy about my own performance in these games, there were some moments where I died unnecessarily simply because I tunneled on an opponent and forgot to keep an eye on my own health :x So yeah, I've got something to work on there.

4 LP gained \o/

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2015 9:48am | Report
Game 195 + 196

First game was a relatively easy win, our mid lane got First Blood within about 10 seconds of laning against Yasuo and Vayne gave up on bot lane (and the game in general) after an early Fiddlesticks gank netted us a kill on her. We had a couple of unnecessary deaths in the mid game (which were caused mainly by overconfidence), but in the end there really was only going to be one winner.

Game two was a lot more even, mainly because we gave the enemy team a bunch of towers for free by not grouping early enough in the mid game, at which point they actually took the gold lead (which we had after a good start to the game) from us. Luckily, we recovered from this quite well and managed to get a bunch of decisive teamfight wins after this, which of course also led to some secured objectives.

As we eventually started pushing into their base, two of our members overstayed and died, which gave them an opportunity to get Baron and maybe make a bit of a comeback. Instead, this happened:

So yeah, promo series to diamond, take 2!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide