Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

S5 Ranked Thread - Goal: Plat

Creator: Jack Rubino August 4, 2015 7:38am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2015 8:12am | Report

Really +8 LP?

Please. Some on the enemy team said that they lose +0 lp, dafaq. Were we diamonds vs bronze 5 or some **** like that?
"I will show you the path."
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2015 1:52pm | Report

i did pretty well in early game vs malz, but then did some **** later on since ashe was something around 8 1 3, but we managed to shut her down for good, and we won thanks to my and fizz's engage on ashe and malz.
"Such fascinating evolution."
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2015 2:33pm | Report
GG Qualified for promos
"Tu sei rob"
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2015 3:45pm | Report

1-0 promos

That game was so damn hard. I gave first blood to lb cause a bit understimated her, tho i quickly got the kill on her cause she didnt back. Viktor went totally crazy fed mode on vlad, which was 0 6 0 and pratically useless till late game. The only things that won that game were very good morgana's Qs that allowed me and vi to lock down the most important targets and eliminate it, togheter with the help of vayne and vlad that at least was somewhat useful.
"Yeah, I want you to be proud. I want you to be proud of me!"
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2015 4:31pm | Report
yay Gold III

i wasn't quite sure i was going to win the lane, i almost died early and had to blow up flash, but yasuo used both ignite and flash out of that fight so anyway it was worth. Also i thought i was going to be againist malph top, so i picked up hp rune page instead of armor, another bad thing for the lane. Xin ganked me at level 3/4 and we easily killed yasuo who overextended the whole game, after that jax ganked me and i avoided yasuo's q using my ult, and at the exact same moment xin counter ganked and it turned out as a double kill for me. Then i just killed 2-3 more times yasuo to be sure that he wouldn't be a problem anymore and went to join my team. After that it was all easy fights and drakes/baron.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2015 5:24pm | Report

Talon was a turn ahead of me in pick order and he locked in my dear champ. So, since it was chante's promo for gold I, i just arranged what i could on top. it was pretty easy after all, super fed vi with devourer and talon pretty much made it all easier for me, and late irelia is simply ridiculous.
"Heheh.... the laws of this world... I shall decide them!"
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 6:08am | Report

so yeah, probably another <10 years old ekko that trolls intentionally feeds and steals all farm from every lane to do not let us get it and then just gets caught or run directly into the enemy team cause he didnt get a gank from eve in the first 15 mins(when he got one at about 5 mins tbh) and bot was dominating, i was dominating and eve was dominating. But nope, he literally said he'd feed to make us lose since it was what he wanted.
"Your life is a burden. I bring you freedom!"
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 6:52am | Report

i really dont know how can a full tank ekko work, but it actually do some games.
"Fus-Ro Dah"
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 11:35am | Report

Well im happy that im winning way more then what i lose in matters of LP, but that defeat was so damn no sense. We were winning all lanes, only top was a bit messy but we shut down trundle with no problems, and renekton then was doing good. But as every game that starts fairly easy, with me going 8 1, bot winning and lee ganking good, my team literally had to throw everything out. Lee just kept going solo and getting caught cause he probably thought about himself as a god, bot was overextending and everybody just kept dieing to sivir and rengar, which really ****ed up the whole game. Of course the time for viktor to deal **** tons of damage out of nowhere came closer and closer and i just couldnt anything as my team just fed everyone there, i tried everytime to get on viktor or at least sivir, but it was resulting in me dieing(which i'm used to since it's what it takes to get on their carry) and my team losing fights. If it was just a plain bad game, i wouldn't even care much about it, but it was pratically won, we just had to group as five and they couldnt even get near any of us, not even rengar.

but yeah, throws!
"It's gonna be legen… wait for it… dary!"
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 9:38am | Report
forgot to screen some games, but the actual situation is 10 lp gold III

gp mid k
"Sure."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.