Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

S5 Ranked Thread - Goal: Plat

Creator: Jack Rubino August 4, 2015 7:38am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2015 9:50am | Report
Game 1

Was doing fine against anivia mid, went 1 0 1, that one kill was 1v1 her, then my ofc jungler is nida, right after the tons of nerfs she got. She didn't hit a spear the whole game and they fed enemy's lee and anivia. Couldn't do much.
Game 2

Had hard times with random lag spikes from 60 to 400 during most of early and mid game, which caused me to die some times, but when it happened my team was either taking dragon, baron or their turrets, so it was pretty easy to win in the end.
"Yeah, I want you to be proud. I want you to be proud of me!"
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2015 12:01pm | Report

Yi was camping vlad on top lane, i went 3 0 in lane and bullied syndra hard and our ww was an ex diamond. Leona wasn't bad, she did some pretty good engages, but vayne was dieing 1v2 whenever leona left for very little time when warding or ganking other lanes, fortunately we were able to carry, and 1 of my and vlad's deaths are because we went xpeke on the enemy nexus, which the first time didnt work, but then my team kept them all mid and i just went with aa q, thats why there is a sheen in the build lel.
"You belong in a museum!"
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2015 2:24pm | Report
Won

Lost

Gangplank mid ap.
"Follow no false light."
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2015 3:06pm | Report

new talon build.

(died like 3-4 times min after buying those 3 boots cause they were at our nexus, graves instalocked as third pick, while jinx first picked. Elise was only at her 10th game after months of not playing lol, she didnt even know where to start in jungle and built white smite)
"You belong in a museum!"
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2015 7:32pm | Report

The won one is support talon. The 50min one was like one of the most stressful games every played, both teams were throwing a ****load of times, but i guess their late was better (?) idk about it, but it was really just waiting the very little error by one of the 2 teams to finisht the game. Then they aced us and we killed 4 of them, from base riven tp into our nexus and finished it. Oh god 50 mins.
"Sure."
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2015 6:35am | Report

Mid Vs. Viktor (what a name tho)

I pretty much owned this game, went 16 5 during mid game or so, shut down hardly viktor, but then it all happened. Kalista (who was afk during about the first 10 mins of the game) went 10 3, sion died at least 2-3 times cause dc, and thresh jinx were getting caught most of the time, so even viktor managed to be a problem. in every fight their team blew all the CCs on me cause i was the real problem (+ Elise) but then i had the chances to take kalista by herself multiple times and get 5th drake + baron, which won us the game.
"I will show you the path."
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2015 7:25am | Report

Just another game where every time i fought and easily kill vlad i had a lag spike that made my screen freeze and me die + Perma camped by the enemy rengar, like everytime there is a rengar in the enemyteam, that just camps my lane, top mid bot doesnt matter, as long as im talon, rengar camps me.

Then we lost the game cause my team was doing baron when there was an enemy ward (spotted by our vision in the baron pit) that nobody cleared and 3 people behind the baron pit who just killed everybody and pushed. Ah yeah, 897 vlad ult damage on me.

P.S. Lost 21 LP... I dont get why i was winning 21 and losing 15-16 and now 21.. bah, and its frustating to just win and lose a game at time.
"What time is it? IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!"
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2015 7:40am | Report
This page feels like VaporaDank all over again, even the KDR...fml.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2015 8:03am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
This page feels like VaporaDank all over again, even the KDR...fml.

Glad you like it, just the fact that you checked the thread is naise :')

BTW

fml people picking the new fiora when just released...

Also GOLD V

i wanna cry. Real tears. Gold is more cancer then what season 3 silver was.
"Fus-Ro Dah"
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2015 8:38am | Report
And building her like the old one too lal

edit: what am I saying, not even old fedora would get BotrK
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide