Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Fool's Adventures In Scrubdom

Creator: Foolamancer August 28, 2013 8:29am
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 10:58pm | Report
I hope you reported TF for the Abyssal/Mob boots combo. Kid was clearly a troll. Glad my advice worked out for you. I've played a few J4 games xD.
Foolamancer
<Member>
Foolamancer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 3:53am | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

I hope you reported TF for the Abyssal/Mob boots combo. Kid was clearly a troll.

Ninety-nine percent sure he wasn't. I've seen weirder builds used in all sincerity. Remember, this is Silver, where everyone is as bad as if they were in Bronze but now thinks they're good enough to come up with their own next level strats.

I mean, I can even kind of see his train of thought, even if it's pretty dumb; " Abyssal Mask gives you AP and MR while also reducing nearby enemies' MR, and Twisted Fate is all about Pick A Card, so that's gotta be a good item, right? And Mobility Boots will let me get into range to Destiny in even faster!" He was bad, but I think he was trying, at least.

I think I even posted a game earlier in this thread where the enemy Maokai rushed a Guardian Angel to make himself as tanky as possible...

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the whole reason I stopped in this morning. Got stuff to do for most of today, but later today (and for the rest of the week) I'm pretty sure my schedule is clear. Should be able to marathon some stuff.
"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Foolamancer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 12:54pm | Report

The most aggravating kind of loss: the loss that could have been prevented if one of your teammates was not a self-important ***.

Bans were Thresh, Blitzcrank, Tryndamere, Kassadin, Zed, and Vayne.

Rough start for the team as a whole. Diana fed relentlessly and no one bought any wards, so Amumu got a free First Blood against Ezreal. I couldn't really do anything but sit in the dead players' lanes and soak up experience. Due to the fact that no one on the team paid attention to the minimap, even when I pinged several times that someone was coming their way, Amumu got free kills all game while their midlane Wukong got fed out of his mind.

Despite the fact that we couldn't take any dragons, we could still have easily won this game, because the enemy team threw incredibly hard. The only thing that stopped us was the fact that Riven tried to take red buff while I was in the process of taking it (and Diana had been taking both wraiths and wolves whenever she could so I was starved for farm), I Smited it away, and she declared that she would be trolling the rest of the game.

So she did. We lost. Hooray.
- Terry Pratchett
Foolamancer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 1:47pm | Report

Is today Play Riven And Be Toxic As All Hell Day?

Bans were Singed, Renekton, Amumu, Blitzcrank, Fizz, and Shen.

Lots of mistakes this game, and we could honestly have won it if some of them hadn't come from me. But I found it hard to play on top form because everyone on this team was toxic as ****. Particularly the Riven and the Caitlyn.
- Terry Pratchett
Kaggboer2012
<Member>
Kaggboer2012's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 1:54pm | Report
and riven doesnt even know how to build, gg
hi i am the best

ich komm mit mehrsilbigen nomenreimen die mehrsilbig sind und sich auf nomen reimen

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/aatrox-opness-guide-pls-dont-downvote-1st-guide-349029 CHECK OUT MY AWESOME GUIDE BUT NO DOWNVOTES PLX
Foolamancer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 3:24pm | Report

Bans Blitzcrank, Aatrox, Fizz, Thresh, Caitlyn, and nothing.

Summary: Jax too heavy. Would do a deeper analysis but I'm marathoning.
- Terry Pratchett
Foolamancer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 3:59pm | Report

Bans were Kassadin, Fizz, Thresh, Vayne, Jax, and Jarvan IV.

Got Garen a kill, got Cassiopeia a kill, bot got a double on its own, counterjungled seven kinds of **** out of Fiddlesticks, took free dragons all day.
- Terry Pratchett
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 4:01pm | Report
Good LP gains still, hopefully they stay good in silver 1 <: good luck!

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Foolamancer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 6:03pm | Report

throw city

Bans were Blitzcrank, Amumu, Thresh, Kassadin, Jax, Shen.

Game was in the bag but Ashe was abysmal, deaf, blind, and stupid, went bot to farm minions while everyone was Baron dancing, freest win world

EDIT: oh yeah both Riven and Ashe were duo Bronze players so that's why we had a support Riven
- Terry Pratchett
Foolamancer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 7:04pm | Report

Think this'll be my last for the night. Just not my day, once again.

Bans were Blitzcrank, Thresh, Ahri, Kassadin, Fizz, and Nasus.

Top-lane Singed fed Jax out of his mind, but honestly this was an easy win. I got supremely fed during the early game - something like 6/0/8 - by snowballing off of a countergank in mid that turned into First Blood and a double kill for Brand. The two of us were absolutely thrashing everyone, but, once again, one of our team members was trolling.

This time it was Tristana. She kept walking into the enemy jungle and sitting in the open, then typing "LOL" in /all when she got caught. When we were grouping up for teamfights, she would go down to bottom lane and sit in the bushes doing nothing. I mean literally nothing, as in "she pressed S and stayed that way".

Brand and I almost managed to carry off of our initial lead, and honestly we would have won except that Singed was so worthless. It would have been okay if he just splitpushed all game. That would have applied some form of pressure. But he never did. He kept coming back to try and teamfight, when he dealt no damage and would have been much better off pushing his lane. We even told him this several times, but he refused to listen. And, eventually, even though Brand and I had absolutely crushed the enemy team during the early and mid game, the fact that our team was two members down meant that we couldn't close it out before they got enough gold to claw back into things. Even I can't win a 2v5.

So I'm back to 0 points, but I doubt that this streak of bad luck will continue forever. That's three out of today's six games that have had people outright trolling, and five out of six that have had major toxicity issues. Hopefully when I start again tomorrow (and I have a clear schedule so I should be able to crank these out all day) this will have blown over.
- Terry Pratchett

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide