Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Fool's Adventures In Scrubdom

Creator: Foolamancer August 28, 2013 8:29am
Foolamancer
<Member>
Foolamancer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 10:20am | Report

"ad bad" - double Rabadon's Karth

Bans were Blitzcrank, Fizz, nothing, Kassadin, Renekton, and Vayne.

Game started out with a huge lead for our side, but as it turns out, no one understood how to press an advantage (rushing tank items is how you exploit a 4/0/5 lead right guys). And Aatrox couldn't seem to understand the fact that Shyvana splitpushing was not a problem that could be solved by him leaving the rest of the team and trying to 1v1 her when she was over 100cs and 3 levels above him.

Plus Jax was diving in 1v5, Thresh was feeding, and Karthus was stacking double Rabadon's Deathcap and didn't pick up an Archangel's Staff, so there's that.

THINGS I SCREWED UP:

- General AD positioning errors. Again, I'm really rusty at AD due to maining jungle so hard.

EDIT: And yes, I deserved this loss. I made as many mistakes as the rest of them, and I didn't stomp lane as hard as I could have if I weren't so bad at AD. Just saying it wasn't all me, and this could easily have been won if any one of the factors listed above had been removed. If Karthus had picked up an Archangel's Staff instead of a second Rabadon's Deathcap, if Thresh hadn't kept wandering off alone to feed kills, if Jax hadn't engaged on the enemy team while they had the Baron buff, if Aatrox had waited to build Randuin's Omen until after he got Blade of the Ruined King with his massive early lead... any of these would have made this game easily winnable.
"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Foolamancer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 12:32pm | Report

Bans were Amumu, Blitzcrank, Vayne, Kassadin, Caitlyn, and Thresh.

Tryndamere got an early lead but Hecarim couldn't keep up with me in teamfights and their carries had horrible positioning, which I exploited mercilessly.
- Terry Pratchett
Foolamancer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 1:25pm | Report

Clarity Heal Taric 2stronk5me

Bans were Kassadin, Blitzcrank, Thresh, Vayne, Riven, Fizz.

Admittedly I didn't do much this game because Ezreal was just getting fed out of his mind by the enemy Taric. Kennen was pushed to the enemy tower all game, so all I did was gank for LeBlanc a few times and take towers.

That was pretty much it. Nice to get lucky with my team for once.
- Terry Pratchett
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 1:54pm | Report
Ganking a LeBlanc lane is always good, whatever side you're on. =)

Sig made by Hogopogo
Foolamancer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 2:27pm | Report

Bans were Zed, Kassadin, Fizz, Kha'Zix, Thresh, and Blitzcrank.

Aatrox gave up First Blood to Riven before I even finished taking my first buff. Tristana and Fiddlesticks gave up a double kill to Draven before another minute had passed.

I'm 4/3/6 with just over 100 CS and that's still the best record on the team, even counting farm for solo laners, you know this was doomed from the start.
- Terry Pratchett
Foolamancer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 3:03pm | Report

Bans were Kassadin, Fizz, Jax, Blitzcrank, Zed, and Thresh.

Router crashed at game start. Came back three minutes in. Didn't matter. Roamed map, murdered everyone, snowballed every lane, took free dragons all day, counterjungled Xin Zhao out of his mind.
- Terry Pratchett
Foolamancer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 3:49pm | Report

At least I'm not falling.

Bans were Vayne, Blitzcrank, Amumu, Jax, Kassadin, Caitlyn.

Got two successful ganks in for Teemo during the early game, he snowballed the lane and the enemy team didn't know how to deal with a splitpusher. I would do more analysis for this game but I need food, then back to the marathon.
- Terry Pratchett
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 4:03pm | Report
Nice to see you rising! btw, what do you think about the Dragon Strike change? does it hurt much?

Sig made by Tamy
Foolamancer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 5:26pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

Nice to see you rising! btw, what do you think about the Dragon Strike change? does it hurt much?

Haven't noticed it at all, honestly. I still land pretty much every E-Q. I do think it's a good idea, though, even if it hasn't affected me much. J4 is very forgiving to play, and taking away some of that forgiveness means that you have to put at least a little effort into learning him in order to not suck.
- Terry Pratchett
Foolamancer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 6:01pm | Report

Bans were Zed, Orianna, Riven, Nasus, Amumu, and Lee Sin.

Feels good to be back on form. Renekton had some trouble against Jax during the early game, but I ganked for him twice, and my extensive warding meant that we caught out Ahri and Rammus when they were setting up for a three-man dive against him, so that buried top. I ganked successfully for Nidalee as well, and their Ahri was pretty bad, so mid was set. And I ganked successfully for bot twice, which buried that. After that, I just took free dragons and towers.
- Terry Pratchett

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide