Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2013 2:06pm | Report
Loved reading the Syndra support game summary. It's rare to get such great comebacks. And truly, I do believe you deserve gold! Good luck, qualifiers soon!
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2013 2:37pm | Report

he seems pretty strong

LoL jungle heca is the most broken jungler out there right now.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2013 3:16pm | Report
Quoted:

LoL jungle heca is the most broken jungler out there right now.

Yup, "seems pretty strong" is an understatement. :P

jhoijhoi wrote:
Loved reading the Syndra support game summary. It's rare to get such great comebacks. And truly, I do believe you deserve gold! Good luck, qualifiers soon!

Never. Ever. Play support Syndra.

And thanks. :P
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2013 4:15pm | Report
Sigh. They got Amumu, and everyone on my team played horribly.

I was preparing everyone for an invade at the start, and we were waiting for 1:35 in the brush leading to our red, when we saw them invading. They were 5 and we were 4 because I said we didn't need Ashe to get the FB so she was free to get XP and farm in-lane. There was a brief exchange of skills by everyone, and I warded our red brush while Amumu was sitting there, and they canceled their invade. So their bot didn't get there until like 2:20 or longer, while Ashe had been there since the start, getting XP and farm. At around 5 minutes in, they scored first blood on Ashe while OUR Shyvana was ganking. Because **** logic. I killed Karthus at level 6 ( was the best burst I've ever done ), then killed him again along with Shyvana because Ashe shot her ult from bot lane and it hit him, while Shyvana had been waiting in the brush to gank him.

Ashe's assist gold did nothing for her, though. She still kept dying to their MF + Taric. And Irelia had been countered by Olaf on top lane, and was getting camped by Amumu. Despite this, she didn't buy wards, so even though she had somehow been winning her lane previously, she ended 3/10 or something. In the end they destroyed our nexus turrets and nexus even though we were all alive because we could do **** all to contest it. My full burst only took off half of MF's HP because she was building a Randuin's and I hadn't had time to counterbuild it with Last Whisper.

Also, I lost 7 LP for that.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2013 4:50pm | Report
l0l, pony and rock 2 stronk. **** Talon for now, gotta play da OP'z.

At around 20 minutes in, the stats were pretty even I think, maybe we had a lead, but it wouldn't have been too big. But as they were pushing our middle mid tower, with 4 of my team trying to defend it, I ulted at them from the jungle and hit 4 of them, Hecarim followed it up with his ult, and we instantly killed EVERYONE that got hit by our ults. Only Anivia survived, but we'd literally taken almost no damage. And we got their inbibitor down, so that mini ace + the gold from the towers gave us a massive lead, and they couldn't really do anything. We quickly ended it.

Also, my Q took off like 30% of Anivia's HP when I completed Haunting Guise. :D
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 1:18am | Report
yeh malphite mid can be pretty good, specially cuz it catches people of guard, if you don't get 100% denied in laning you can pretty much burst any1 from 100-0.

DfG is really good on him btw. - wouldn't rush it but like after 1 tanky + liandrys I guess

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 8:34am | Report
koksei wrote:

yeh malphite mid can be pretty good, specially cuz it catches people of guard, if you don't get 100% denied in laning you can pretty much burst any1 from 100-0.

DfG is really good on him btw. - wouldn't rush it but like after 1 tanky + liandrys I guess

Yeah I've been thinking about DFG, but I wasn't sure if it would be good or not. Like, if you ult to someone and cast DFG mid-slam, you'd slam into them BEFORE dfg hits them and begins the amplification, wouldn't you? Also the range is too small to cast it before ult'ing unless you're going to waste your ults range and walk right in front of them. And as your ult is your highest burst, that's what's kept me from buying it. I'll try it out in a normal game sometime though.

And I usually go Haunting Guise, Sunfire Aegis, then either Warmog's or Abyssal Scepter, depending on what the game's like. Sometimes I'm already unkillable with Sunfire Cape, sometimes I'm not.

I love Malphite mid, I can first-pick him and I don't get countered because they'll expect me to be top, lol. It's a shame he's almost always banned, but I'm 6/2 with him atm.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 4:34pm | Report
Played a single game today before going to bed.

Boom.

I'm gonna carry my way to plat with Heca. I can already feel it. :D

I can't believe he isn't getting nerfed in tonight's patch l0l. They should nerf the CD on his ult, it's slightly unnecessary for it to be so low on a champion whose build gets him 40% CDR. Late-game I stole their blue even though I saw 3 of them coming towards me to take the blue, they reached me before I'd killed it and attacked me, I smited the blue and ulted out of there, sprinted bot where my team were pushing, stalled for about 20 seconds, then initiated a fight... with my ult.

Hec so broken l0l.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 9:26am | Report
I went into my first series game expecting the worst, and ended up getting the best.

I crushed Zed top, by the end of laning phase, even if the minions were on the middle of the lane, he'd stay at his tower unwilling to leave its safety.

Bot absolutely CRUSHED their lane, about 12 minutes in Trist had... 12 CS. I have no ****ing clue how. When I asked her wtf was up with her CS, she said "Ask Blitz, he knows". I really need to watch that replay and see what went on bot l0l.

I'm not sure Katarina was winning her lane, but she eventually scored a triple kill at dragon or something, which put her ahead of Kha'Zix and certainly made it seem like she had been winning her lane.

Vi helped out with kills every now and again, but I don't think she had that big an influence over how the game was going. We were just crushing them in every way lol.

Also, Vi was in her last promotional game to Gold IV and I was a higher pick than her, meaning my MMR is actually higher than hers, and Ezreal was a Gold III player, although I think he was a higher pick than me. Kat and Blitz were gold too, and I'm assuming everyone on the enemy team was also gold.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 9:28am | Report
Please post the replay. I'm interested at the Tristana as well.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide