Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2013 5:04pm | Report

Oh sweet.
More epic jungle fails to continue.

you forgot to mention rammus started with Q = suicidal jungler, instead of W=road to success.

Sig made by Aquilegia
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2013 5:09pm | Report

That site is not reliable, because my mmr is nowhere near 1600. :3

Soviet loses ALL the LP he gains from 2 wins just with 1 loss atm, and his LP gains are atrocious. E.G., he won 2 games in a row earlier, both for 6 LP, and then lost 12 LP for a loss. That alone proves that site isn't reliable. And my mmr CAN'T be ~1600 because I still gain more LP than I lose, it's still within plat 5 range. Plat 5 is 1850 mmr, so clearly I can't be ~1600. :P

Either site isn't reliable, or it ****s up when pre-mades come into the picture.

Where did you read that 1850 MMR is plat :P? MMR and ELO aren't the same thing. Also, the exact number for Plat/Gold/etc changes every season. Gold was 1520 in S1, then 1500 in S2, 1550 in Pre S3 and we have no idea what it is right now. Same thing for platinum.

I think Plat is like 1680 MMR or something. Also your MMR isn't 1600, it's 1688 which is very close to 1700 lol.

Yeah the site isn't 100% reliable but it's much more accurate than LoLking lol.

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :3
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2013 8:06pm | Report
the site varies because it checks the mmr of the people you've played with recently which can vary greatly
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2013 8:19pm | Report

the site varies because it checks the mmr of the people you've played with recently which can vary greatly

possible.

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2013 4:18am | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

Where did you read that 1850 MMR is plat :P? MMR and ELO aren't the same thing. Also, the exact number for Plat/Gold/etc changes every season. Gold was 1520 in S1, then 1500 in S2, 1550 in Pre S3 and we have no idea what it is right now. Same thing for platinum.

I think Plat is like 1680 MMR or something. Also your MMR isn't 1600, it's 1688 which is very close to 1700 lol.

Yeah the site isn't 100% reliable but it's much more accurate than LoLking lol.

Plat is still 1850 MMR, and gold stayed at 1500 in pre-season 3, they only changed bronze and silver, as far as I'm aware. And I'm pretty sure the reason they changed the position of each tier was because they were preparing for the League system.

For example, before they made those changes, silver was 1400, gold was 1500, platinum was 1900, diamond was 2200. And bronze was anything under silver. But after the changes, silver was 1150, gold was 1500, plat was 1850, and diamond was 2200. The reason they changed this is because the jump from each tier previously was 100, 400 and 300. The jumps from each tier after this change were 350, 350 and 350. Which means that after they switched to the League system, they could put 5 divisions in each tier, whereas if they'd stayed with the old tier values, silver would have like 1 division and a half.

That's why they changed the tier values. I doubt they'd have changed plat to 1680 when their tier values were already perfect for the League system. A jump from 350 between each tier means they have room for 5 divisions, each division the equivalent of 70 Elo.

If plat WERE 1680, then theoretically, gold would be 1330 Elo, and I would have been placed in gold 3 or something because I was 1498 Elo when they changed the system. Instead, I was placed in silver 1, which fits in perfectly with what I'm saying, that each tier is at the same MMR value as before, the jump from each tier is 350 MMR, and each division is worth 70 MMR.

So yeah, that site is really bad if it says I'm at any MMR in the 1600s. :P I'm in plat 5 and my MMR is positive for this division, so I have to be somewhere over 1850 MMR. That thing is off by nearly 200 Elo.

Or it could be getting messed up by the fact that I'm pre-made with Soviet, who's MMR is really really bad right now, and he plays with golds, so when I duo with him, so do I.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2013 4:27am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

I presume he played talon that last game...

Oh I forgot to answer this. Nah, I picked him Swain and I told my team he was going to pick me a top laner, but I started talking to my mum and when I turned around, someone else had picked top and Soviet had been asking me if I wanted Swain or to support, but I obviously wasn't answering, so he just picked Janna so he would support. I carried his ***, obviously.
Totallynotn00b
<Guide Critic>
Totallynotn00b's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2013 5:38am | Report

Oh I forgot to answer this. Nah, I picked him Swain and I told my team he was going to pick me a top laner, but I started talking to my mum and when I turned around, someone else had picked top and Soviet had been asking me if I wanted Swain or to support, but I obviously wasn't answering, so he just picked Janna so he would support. I carried his ***, obviously.

CHoice quotes from this game:

(After giving first blood) : They had an eve jungle? Damn I didn't even notice.
(On why he had no MR): These were my ap mid runes. oops.

And all loads of otherones D=
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2013 6:15am | Report

CHoice quotes from this game:

(After giving first blood) : They had an eve jungle? Damn I didn't even notice.
(On why he had no MR): These were my ap mid runes. oops.

And all loads of otherones D=

On the MR thing, I said, these USED to be my AP mid runes. D: I'm used to them having MR, but I forgot I temporarily changed them ages ago when I wanted to try out AP janna, and I haven't used these runes since.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2013 7:02am | Report
help me

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2013 7:08am | Report
I start Q on rammus 'round half my games, stop the hate plz
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide