Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2018 6:37pm | Report

Pretty much a fiesta. I had a good early game. Then my team kept pushing up on their side of the map without adequate vision or allowance for the fact that Twisted Fate could get behind them.

It was great that Pyke was getting picks, but he was so far foward with several of them that we couldn't really do anything with the man advantage.

Garen took a big ol' dump on Vladimir so he was a problem. He started channeling a Teleport kind off to the side but still in sight of the Garen. I was a dummy and went to defend him. That got us both killed.

I kept good dragon control. Can't say much for my ability to coordinate my team. I suggest grouping and Pyke runs in 4 v 1 to try and get a pick and dies. Ezreal is too far forward and gets caught. The rest of my team piles in why were are down a person and we get wiped. GG.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2018 7:21pm | Report

Then I have games like this. I sat on the Twisted Fate in the early game.

They invaded but backed off. I took Gragas's red. Ganked Top for a good chunk of damage, took Top scuttle, then warned Ahri that Gragas was going for my red. she and Morgana rotated forcing him off, so I also got to pick up my Red to complete the triple buff.

Good to have responsive teammates and ones that are also winning their lanes!

Oh, went Jax to be able to shrug of gold cards from TF.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2018 8:46pm | Report

Okay, my mental is about done with League for the day. This one took quite a bit of work to pull off, including a Baron steal with Cho'Gath there to Feast it. We got it despite them having position, being in the pit. Fiora dove in on a low Lucian and he dashed out in a hurry. They stopped DPSing it for a moment so I Smited it.

Ezreal wanted to quit at one point and the Fiora exhibited confidence in chat. So we kept slugging it out.

Need to figure out what I need to do in order to clean games like this up faster.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2018 10:36pm | Report

Got fed off the Twitch in the early game. Think I killed him at least three times around his blue buff.

One death I didn't have enough of my team around and I went into four of them to try to get a pick, except I also didn't have my evolved jump yet, oh and I gave them and 11 kill shutdown, and we still lost the turret we were defending as well, , so really bad idea on a couple of levels. Need to think before I leap.

Definitely got a feel for armor vs lethality when the only convenient target was Blitzcrank. I was hurting him, but it took quite a bit of hurt to bring him down.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2018 12:54pm | Report

Despite us killing Irelia I believe 4 or 5 times in laning phase, Riven completely got **** on by her after that. Given that my Bot lane also got **** on this one became unwinnable. We literally had three peoople come over to kill Irelia and she got two of us. And then she ran away from the two people that came to reinforce us, so we never did pick her up.

That is one ******ed kit. If I didn't have to ban Sion at the moment, Irelia would be my next up on the list of champions I don't want to deal with.

Rather frustrating when you are 5-0 in the early game and it just isn't enough to carry the game.

Unlucky indeed.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2018 2:22pm | Report

Did not have a good early game. Failed an attempt to gank Pyke. One second he was visible the next 2nd he wasn't and he turned me around and hooked me after I Flashed out and pulled me into the turret.

I think one of the most tricky things to deal with about Pyke is the fact that his hook kind of works like Ekko's Q in that it has a weird speed that fluctuates throughtout the animation then the range on it is rather long at full charge. So you think you are gucci but you aren't.

I don't know what is was with the Karthus but he did not want me to gank his lane. Guess who proved more useful to their team. Hint, not Karthus.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2018 3:21pm | Report

And a third game in a were none of my lanes managed to get a lead on their own. Started off the game 4-0. Couldn't translate that into a lead for my team.

Mid game my Rammus started randomly engaging no matter was his health level was at or whether or not the rest of the game couldn follow up. In one instance that happened when Kai'Sa was clearing Bot. I told the team to back off since we were down a team member. They did not. We lost the fight.

Pretty much done at that point. Got the only the only tower got in the game at the cost of Baron. Not a good trade on my part, but I didn't know what else I could do given that our engage was titled out of the game and most of the time I couldn't actually coordinate the team to go after objectives.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2018 7:20pm | Report

Let's see Ahri was kind of a problem. Brand and Miss Fortune could put out a crazy amount of AoE damage despite both have died like 10 times. Our Nasus was useless. Like literally had no idea where to be on the map. His scoreline actually looks halfway decent, because he was always off doing something else. Like not even in a lane. I couldn't even begin to make out what his plans were. Like wait why is Nasus running to the fight now? Did he just stack some Raptors? Not even sure.

In the end the team over stayed after I told them to back off. Everyone got caught. Except probably the Nasus. I turned to help because I figured it was GG either way and I died too.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2018 7:22pm | Report

Welp I need to watch more Cowsep to figure out how to deal with Rammus. Wit's End was not sufficient to the task.

Our Lissandra got her feefees in a bind about something and then started running it down Mid at first. Then she started running it down Top lane. So you take your oosing CC mage and then go and split push. That will help win the game. When all you have to do is stand around out carries and Ring of Frost or Frozen Tomb their engage. But nooooo!

I warned the Vayne about an incoming lane gank. Turned out it ended up coming out of the river, but they still had loads of time to react. They wait to long and Vayne hits Heal instead of Flash and dies. She had a number of plays like that. Like I can't even call them Vayne spotting because that is when a Vayne goes in for the hero play only to run right into some CC or something like that and die instantly. These weren't even that.

Game was not close to winnable with Lissandra off on whatever mission it was that she was on. Seems like it had something to do with screwing her team.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2018 9:33pm | Report

Asked our support to not go Zyra since I figured she would just be Kat food. They complied and picked Lulu and that made all the difference. She kept me alive in a least two fights that I recall, once of which I was able to play clean-up and wreck their team.

Maokai played very well in Top lane. He kept Garen from getting out of control and then provided buckets of CC later in the game.

This was after my team (every lane) ignored extensive warnings that they were getting ganked/roamed on and dying to the ganks. So mildly impressed that we kept it together and played well as a team. Helped, I think, that Top and Mid were Duo, so they weren't a likely source of flame.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide