Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2019 2:40pm | Report
Fruxo wrote:

I'd recommend using Porofessor.gg, just go in there, search your name when you're in a game and you can get the stats and everything for your team + enemy team. You can also copy the whole chat and paste it inside of the search bar (from the game lobby before the game starts) and you'll be able to see what rank they are or if they are autofilled etc. in case you want to dodge. You can also use it to directly go to your own summoner profile if you want that as well, pretty good tool for games in my opinion, I always use it. x)

Thanks Fruxo!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2019 2:41pm | Report

Should have dodge this one and taken the 30 minute penalty and -10LP once I saw the Riven's winrate and she picked Riven into Vayne. And I guess I should have camped the Vayne once I opted into the game, but A) Riven's winrate and B) she died a like lvl 1 to the Vayne who ghosted on her so figured not very smart. Only lane to play around was Heimerdinger and late game he got impatient and died at a couple of inopportune times.

Jungle timings and **** don't matter at all if your laners can't actually lane.

Not sure how I will factor that into my calculations on what I need to do to actually win a game.

Mechanically the Riven wasn't bad, but she was not bright about other aspects of the game.

I probably should watch my level 2 gank on Bot lane. Lux hit Ashe with a stun and Ignited someone, but somehow I still ended up dying. I think what happened is that the Lux didn't have enough mana and Xayah was late to respond.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2019 10:42am | Report
eji a Xin Zhao aficionado on the Japanese server recommends buying a Stopwatch and having it inventory to help deal with the fragility of Xin Zhao.

Also DO NOT give over shutdowns as this is one of the quickest ways to throw any lead you may be earned in the early game where Xin is the strongest.

I post this here because if I have a gripe about Xin is is that I will often wreck the early game with him and then just die in the first Mid game skirmish/gank that happens.

Which might be because Enchantment: Warrior + Boots + [Trinity Force]] does not give you much in the of survivability. A Stopwatch could make sure that you get your damage off and avoid giving a return kill.

To Do List

-Create Xin specific item page
-Make sure to include a Stopwatch after Trinity Force
-Get damage and CC off
-Try to use the Stopwatch before I take my full health bar in damage
-Profit
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2019 9:48pm | Report

The take away from this game is that our team dominated the early game forcing a surrender at 20.

Didn't feel that it was ideal to pick Fiddlesticks first, but it worked out, despite more deaths than I would like.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2019 9:53pm | Report

Heimerdinger got stomped by Orianna. Draven was AFK at the turret for the 1st two waves, basically conceeding the lane and after he did start playing he wouldn't follow the Thresh up on any plays even when they could have secured some kills. Volibear won the early game vs. Illaoi, but rage quit after Illaoi and Warwick tag teamed him.

With turnips as my ADC and Mid and no Top lane this was impossible despite my 2-0 start. Brand just started vaporizing our team. Yay! Another champion I might have to consider banning. So glad Riot buffed him!!!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2019 9:56pm | Report

My Mid laner styled on Ezreal and Kha'Zix making this one free. I focused my attention Bot lane since the first two dragon spawns were infernal drakes. We secured both. Caught their team in a choke and gave them the wombo between me and Vel'Koz netting me a triple kill. They called it quits after that.

Honorable mention to the Sylas for keeping Irelia busy for most of the game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2019 8:18am | Report
If you pay attention you'll note that I duoed by last two games. I observed that the Thresh I played with three games up knew what he was about - Accurate hooks, willingness to pull off and walk away alive from turret dives, good warding, etc. I mentioned that in the post game lobby so he said to add them. Apparently they don't play very frequently, which is why they just hit Silver 2, even though they seem to know how to play the game.

We queued up and communicated reasonably well with the built in League voice chat. Props to Riot for finally adding that even if it took them long enough. Not having to use a third party tool and just being able to go from "hey you played well, want to duo?" to in game "lets verbally talk about how we want to play the game, what is your plan, where are the threats coming from, what do we want to do next, etc.,." is really nice.

I also found it neat to get a persepctive on what information my duo was processing. In one instance he told me not to take a fight because the Warwick had hit level 3 while I was still level 2. I am like Roger that!!! And it is something I should pay more attention to. I should also use tab more to check items and CS counts.

I don't know how much I'll get to play with Sacutie, but it was a breath of fresh air to play and talk with someone that knows a good amount (maybe even more than me) about the game.

I made my deepest run into Gold by duoing with people up to about Gold 3 (mostly without voicechat, since it wasn't available through the client), though I eventually hit Gold 2 on my own when the people I had been duoing with disappeared. I think statistically Riot likes to keep it at about a wash in terms of the power of duoing by making your opponents stronger even if they are not duoing, but I can take away a reminder that it makes the game more fun for me and can help with my understanding of the game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2019 11:20pm | Report

AFK Soraka. This would have been one in the win column without that. We still almost won. Did have one fight at the end where I should probably have not gone in because your team was too scattered, but I thought we might be able to pull it off between myself and Vel'Koz.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2019 11:23pm | Report

Bot and Mid got **** on. Udyr played it well, going to Bot lane to take advantage of their CC. Yasuo who won lane pretty handily got Yasuo syndrome and kept going in by himself and dying. "they have so much CC." yeah, you are just noticing that? I told my duo, our win condition is keeping Yasuo aliv...never mind.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2019 9:20pm | Report

Early game was a little frustrating as outside of kill on Graves I wasn't getting much else done since everyone on their team kept getting away by the skin of their teeth.

We had good dragon and baron control, but late game Jhin had a couple of mental whoopsies that prolonged the game.

Though really everyone on the team played reasonably well, with Janna providing shields and healing, Aatrox front lining, and Cho'Gath snacking on out of position targets and providing CC and peel.

I dove in and stole the Elder Dragon from them. Died for my heroics, but my team mopped them up with the powerful Elder Dragon that we gained due to all the other dragons we secured. The End.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide