Help Support Our Growing Community

MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support MOBAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2019 9:10pm | Report

The art of getting carried. Honestly thought Aatrox would quit them game given that they were on an 8 game losing streak and were getting camped by Nocturne but he did have a good win rate on Aatrox and he kept at it all game despite the jungle attention.

I mostly got Drakes and was someone for their team to use all their ults on. Felt a little rough, but hey I'll take the W.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2019 9:11pm | Report

Couldn't really decide who worked against their team comp, but no % health damage (well Syndra does true damage) and Syndra so I went with Dr. Mundo and that worked out ok. The whole team played well.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2019 10:02pm | Report

I asked Brand to play his 72% winrate Veigar, but nope he had to pick Brand. And of course he *****es about gettting camped. Yep. Told you that you would get camped. Lissandra + Vi vs Brand. I'm camping that all day long. And there wasn't a lot I could do about it. Made plays Bot and Top, but our Bot lane just wasn't up to the task. The Xerath poke turned out to be too much despite heals from Senna.

Probably should have gone Dr. Mundo. Didn't really feel like I was getting out paced by the Vi, just lane difference.

And thus ends the 2019 ranked run at 39 LP Silver 1. If I had won I would have tried to continue on, but too many games out for a person that has to work in the morning.

Thinking about this game, I pretty much had to babysit every lane outside of maybe Garen, but I've seen Garen's get **** on by Darius lanes up until a certain point where it seems to turn around for the Garen if they aren't too far behind. So this should have been a dodge. But unfortunately that wasn't a possibility given my time constraints due to the close of the season and the fact that it was already late.

You need to log in before commenting.