Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 217 of 431
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2015 3:30pm | Report
Zordagoth wrote:
I think Nautilus will not be more picked than before, the changes are really good but it's not like he became super strong.

So far, I'm rolling people over with Nautilus. Mind you, this is in Silver, so take that for what it's worth. But I can definitely see him carrying me up to Gold in a hurry. Great tankiness, great CC, and a surprisingly large amount of damage.

BTW, my typical build against a typical team is:

Stalker's Blade - Cinderhulk Mercury's Treads - Alacrity Thornmail Spirit Visage Liandry's Torment Ohmwrecker
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2015 3:51pm | Report
VexRoth wrote:
he needs to sit on his carries and offer a true damage love tap followed up by more CC to anyone that dares to muss them.

Cho peels really well, your Q is much easier to land when you just aim your own carry, and this silence cripple assassin really hard.

I'm really looking forward your jungle updates, as most of the champs that got buffs, or benefit from cinderhulk are my favorites junglers ( Zac, Sejuani, Rammus, Nautilus)

Might try out the graggy too :p
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2015 4:58pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
The window Cho doesn't have 6 stacks is 1 minute and 12 seconds.

+ death timer.

Maintaining stacks is easier in a team environment because they are much less likely to make bad engages. In solo queue that is practically the name of the game. No tank? Let's go! xD
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2015 7:28pm | Report
MungoGeri wrote:

So far, I'm rolling people over with Nautilus. Mind you, this is in Silver, so take that for what it's worth. But I can definitely see him carrying me up to Gold in a hurry. Great tankiness, great CC, and a surprisingly large amount of damage.

BTW, my typical build against a typical team is:

Stalker's Blade - Cinderhulk Mercury's Treads - Alacrity Thornmail Spirit Visage Liandry's Torment Ohmwrecker

you should try banshees veil instead of spirit visage, since naut doesnt really do any healing unless you have trailblazer but its not really worth it, you can make up the CDR by getting frozen heart instead of thornmail

also i played a naut game and his early clear is better with the lower damages of gromp and birdies but still not as good as sejuani is overall
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2015 7:50pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:
you should try banshees veil instead of spirit visage, since naut doesnt really do any healing unless you have trailblazer but its not really worth it, you can make up the CDR by getting frozen heart instead of thornmail

I'll give it some thought, but I'd hate to give up the damage from the Thornmail. But I see what you're getting at.

DillButt64 wrote:
also i played a naut game and his early clear is better with the lower damages of gromp and birdies but still not as good as sejuani is overall

The clears are definitely great, but what I like is being able to spam his Riptide -- the cooldown gets down to 3 seconds at max rank and max CDR. With Liandry's Torment on him, you can just keep tossing it out and really wreak havoc on a big section of the enemy team.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2015 4:31am | Report
You can also use Frozen Heart instead of Ohmwrecker and Locket of the Iron Solari instead of Spirit Visage, would help the team the most. Then 5% CDR from runes and 5% from masteries. Also, you could try out to get Sorcerer's Shoes instead of Mercury's Treads and put a Haunting Guise in front of Thornmail. I played that on Amumu and it gave me a massive powerspike where I could oneshot the enemy carry if hit by Q+E+R.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2015 12:01pm | Report
sad to see that Kog'Maw has fallen back a lot in the last season. is it only because the lack of escape?
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2015 12:03pm | Report
Tbh I don't see any reason to pick Kog'Maw over Jinx right now. Jinx is just reliably safer with the Flame Chompers!, and Get Excited!, and can really always benefit from things like Black Shield. Kog'maw is kinda in a rough spot right now because he doesn't really do any damage when his Bio-Arcane Barrage is down
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2015 12:17pm | Report
Kog'Maw has way stronger poke thanks to his ultimate and lategame damage than Jinx. If you play Kog'Maw, you always need that Lulu+ Janna/ Nami on your side so you just poke them down as long as the buffs on you last. Also, Kog deals no damage while W is on cooldown? No, he just shredds your armor and has an as-steroid, totally deals no damage. Also, how does Kog'Maw not benefit from Black Shield? ADC's also always focus tanks and Kog'Maw is by far the best in that.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2015 1:12pm | Report
What's kog'maw's autoattack range when Bio-Arcane Barrage is down? 500 IIRC. How is there any doubt ANY DOUBT that that is at all safer than jinx's 700 range AAs? Without bio-arcane barrage, jinx will shred tanks faster than kog'maw, if you're really going to factor in attack speed.

Additionally, games are usually decided by the time kog'maw gets 6 item and starts shredding tanks.

Lastly, kog'maw struggles when people jump on him, which will inevitably happen when his bio arcane barrage is down. Jinx can at least do something about it, and doesn't have to rely on her whole team helping her...

I'm not pointing to kog'maw's lack of damage, rather his lack of reliability; His dependence on others, and his dependence on immaculate positioning makes him less desirable to pick over jinx
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide