Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 246 of 431
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 7:44am | Report
Afaik Nauts E actually gets to a point where it has lower CD than Leonas stun.
They buffed it to hit some absurd number like 3 seconds CD at max rank without CDR and right then Nautilus support appeared in competitive.
Also Nauts E easily hits two to three people at once and his hook pulls the enemy slightly towards him.

Basically MOBAFire.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 8:02am | Report
He has moderate AoE disruption and great single target disruption. He can Q into a diver/ganker who's on your adc and get off the frier simultaneously (support and adc, all this in a gank scenario). Well placed ult can knock more than one person and his autos also cancel people.

And, unlike Leona, he can move out by himself (wall Q). My only issue with nautilus is that his hook hits the first target, like blitz', while Leona can engage over minions. I also think his early game is worse than hers up, but he becomes much stronger at 6. And, as Hax said, he deals a deceptively high amount of damage for a tank.

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 8:09am | Report
His initiation isn't as reliable as a flash tibbers, but he has a point and click ability that can cc several people. His ultimate can be chained into things like his hook as well.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say that God peeling shouldn't be glorified - like thresh, he also has 4 different ways to stop a champion from getting to your champion.
While he is vulnerable to poke in lane, good positioning and 1 point in W will make it really hard to get through that shield. He can set up ganks quite well, and if he lands a Q, his W+E can devastate an ADC
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 8:39am | Report
What are people maxing on Naut? I've been maxing the E and I've been overly surprised at how easily I've been killing people in lane. xD
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 8:57am | Report
^People max riptide

Meh, what you're all saying makes sense but I just haven't seen it work out so well in practice...

Edit: **** it all I'm gonna grind up the ip and try him out myself and THEN see what all the fuss is truly about
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 9:08am | Report
You went on a complete tangent with annie, yeah she has sick engage but she has other glaring problems that hold her back.

Nautilus can hook to terrain and spam an aoe slow as well as snares, and he doesn't fully commit in lane even on hooks, which leona does, and braum too if you dash in to open up with Q.

Nautilus' ult isn't meant to be used as primary engage 90% of the time. Leona ult can be, but it can be flashed/qss'd, while depth charge cannot.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 9:11am | Report
^ I didn't mean annie was that good, just pointed out that she has by far the best engage out there. A 3 man instant stun to which you can't truly react without QSS/cleanse is deadly xD I just mentioned her in response to the "Naut has the most reliable initiation" comment

Either way I'm on my way to spam naut \o/
MrMad2000
<Member>
MrMad2000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 9:52am | Report
XeresAce wrote:
I didn't mean annie was that good, just pointed out that she has by far the best engage out there.

So she's good then because she has a reliable AOE stun. Right? What's your point?

XeresAce wrote:
"Naut has the most reliable initiation"

Bard's Tempered Fate + Zhonya's Hourglass can stop you from being affected from Depth Charge. The same with Vi's Cease and Desist.
I am currently known as Sejwoonapiggle on EUW.
Add me for any queries or questions you have for me!
Check out my stream! I could use the support.
Click here to view my stream!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 10:42am | Report
Bard the Nautilus counter :D.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 11:08am | Report