Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 41 of 431
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2014 4:09pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

shyvana was still strong before FF just like nocturne was

Actually, Shyvana completely dropped out of the competitive because of nerfs and her simly being a better top laner. There was too little incentive to just stay in the jungle and farm; the rewards were too small to make up for the absolute lack of pressure during the early game.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2014 4:25pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Actually, Shyvana completely dropped out of the competitive because of nerfs and her simly being a better top laner. There was too little incentive to just stay in the jungle and farm; the rewards were too small to make up for the absolute lack of pressure during the early game.

most feral flare junglers were already not pressuring early game
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2014 2:47pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Obvious question after the 4.7 patch (which you might not be able to answer yet, take your time though):

Gonna drop for sure. As for how much I'm not sure. I've already stopped building flare on noc/xin, and I'm not much of a master yi player.

Shyvana has always blown **** in the jungle, at least in my opinion.

edit: would appreciate if you could change this to 4.7 now that the patch has dropped
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2014 6:43pm | Report

Gonna drop for sure. As for how much I'm not sure. I've already stopped building flare on noc/xin, and I'm not much of a master yi player.

Shyvana has always blown **** in the jungle, at least in my opinion.

edit: would appreciate if you could change this to 4.7 now that the patch has dropped

I got'chu.

I dunno about Flare though. It seems to stack a couple minutes faster on average because of the kills/assists thing and it still scales infinitely in damage. Just doesn't have broken on-hit heal late game anymore. Still have to playtest the changes some more, but would you care to comment on the reason why you think it isn't optimal on Nocturne (idc about Xin, he's always been early pressure anyway)?
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2014 10:06pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

I got'chu.

I dunno about Flare though. It seems to stack a couple minutes faster on average because of the kills/assists thing and it still scales infinitely in damage. Just doesn't have broken on-hit heal late game anymore. Still have to playtest the changes some more, but would you care to comment on the reason why you think it isn't optimal on Nocturne (idc about Xin, he's always been early pressure anyway)?

I really like lizard on nocturne because it is a strong standalone item on him. I always felt crippled with flare since I was scrambling to get the stacks while trying to make sure I applied enough pressure, and I didn't feel strong until I had bork finished as well.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2014 11:46am | Report
thoughts on Kayle? i have seen her jungle, top, and mid at high diamond and challenger levels. even if she does bad she ends up doing well from what i can see.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2014 1:35pm | Report
Kayle's really strong at the moment, because she has some mechanic which makes it harder for top tier picks to snowball. For instance, if you're playing LeBlanc, and your opponent counterpicks Kayle, aside from a level 2-3 cheese, you will struggle all throughout the game, because Intervention makes it very difficult to pull off your QR combo.

Kayle also does well against strong top laners like shyvana due to her range advantage, and her ability to kite. Also, kayle acts as both a counter, and a synergy to twitch - one of the most desirable ADC picks at the moment.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2014 2:21pm | Report
What lol? Tryndamere, Fiora, and Malphite are tier 3? And wtf Jinx is tier 1 without a doubt! Other then that i agree with the list.
Check out my Poppy Guide, and my Sexy Signature Shop.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2014 2:35pm | Report
Kalaaver wrote:

What lol? Tryndamere, Fiora, and Malphite are tier 3? And wtf Jinx is tier 1 without a doubt! Other then that i agree with the list.

there is no lower tier than tier 3, so tier 3 is completly correct. also first one in t2 is pretty much t1.
Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2014 2:46pm | Report

there is no lower tier than tier 3, so tier 3 is completly correct. also first one in t2 is pretty much t1.

Those 3 champions i mentioned are strong top laners, even though Fiora can be pretty easily countered, she is still strong in team fights because of her ult, same with Malphite.
Check out my Poppy Guide, and my Sexy Signature Shop.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide