Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 84 of 431
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2014 12:48pm | Report
Darealone wrote:

Thank. Goodness.
"I will show you the path."
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2014 4:11pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
I feel like the recent meta shifting makes GP shine a bit.

He shines a lot as a key for feeding the enemy toplaner since GP is trashed by pretty much every single meta toplaner right now. They all either outsustain, outdamage or outpoke him.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2014 7:44am | Report
Thats the reason why you don't play him as top laner. He doesn't fit the requirements of a top laner, he has rather supportive kiting abilties which he can use as jungler or support. Bot lane he can outpoke other lanes together with the ad-carry (especially because of AD/MS buff) and as a jungler he brings not the best ganks but a lot of utility. He is also the only guy that can apply meele slows at range, best example is Iceborn Gauntlet.
He is gonna kill you!!!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2014 7:59am | Report
I can only really see him as a jungler and he is far outclassed by most either way. It's not even a matter of clearspeed and farm, if they decide to invade you you're done.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2014 8:13am | Report
Dat guys invading me and dying to my early Q dmg + passive :D. Also, Remove Scurvy so they can't really CC me and heal for survivability. What many people don't respect, GP's early damage if he can apply multiple stacks of his passive is huge. Had a Lee Sin invading me in the latest games nearly all the times, he died 2 times trying to do stuff :D :D :D.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2014 10:40am | Report
was this in a normal game too?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2014 10:57am | Report
GP has a strong level 1-2. Lots of people don't respect his damage at that point and usually take AA > Q > AA and 3 stacks on his passive. It's not pre-nerf Riven strong, but it's certainly better than a lot of other champions.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2014 11:03am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:
was this in a normal game too?

does it matter anyway? not like every single guy in normals suck, i saw many people doing more great stuff in normals then in rankeds. May it be the chill, may it be the less stress compared to a ranked game or idk, but still normal game dosen't matter most of times(unless people having fun with random/weird composition).
"Such fascinating evolution."
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2014 11:21am | Report
tehAsian wrote:
GP has a strong level 1-2. Lots of people don't respect his damage at that point and usually take AA > Q > AA and 3 stacks on his passive. It's not pre-nerf Riven strong, but it's certainly better than a lot of other champions.

Best example for that was my last game as GP support. Was in the lane together with Vayne against Vayne+Nunu, they underestimated me, tried to kill us, double kill for us. Later, their Yi comes to gank, triple kill for us. It is so funny to watch.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2014 11:56am | Report

does it matter anyway? not like every single guy in normals suck, i saw many people doing more great stuff in normals then in rankeds. May it be the chill, may it be the less stress compared to a ranked game or idk, but still normal game dosen't matter most of times(unless people having fun with random/weird composition).

a lot of people dont tryhard in normals if they play ranked a lot, there are more casual players in ranked games, etc. so it kinda does matter a little bit

NicknameMy wrote:

Best example for that was my last game as GP support. Was in the lane together with Vayne against Vayne+Nunu, they underestimated me, tried to kill us, double kill for us. Later, their Yi comes to gank, triple kill for us. It is so funny to watch.

oh ok so they were normal games
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide