Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Aparently the costs to build tanky is going up...

Creator: cooper56 October 30, 2012 1:28pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2012 1:28pm | Report
I read in forum post on lol that cost is going to go up for tanky sort items and just armor and magic res in general i think. They want stop people from being super tanky and doing losts dmg so now you will have choose to be balanced or alot dmg or alot of tankness. Not alot dmg and alot of tankness.

Also a buff to assassins that build last whisper and Youmuu's Ghostblade . Right now it calculates 20 armor pen b4 the percent making it not as good. It will be changes so its the & item first same goes for magic men boots and magic % pen making it easier to get through to do dmg to tanks or people with res.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2012 2:46pm | Report
So they want elo hell sprees where a Talon goes Infinity Edge, 3x Bloodthirster and stuff and thinks he's a great player for throwing his keyboard against his dog and getting a penta?

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2012 2:50pm | Report
this change is probably something to stop the bruiser top lane from snowballing so hard, since everything they buy is gonna be a bit more expensive
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2012 2:57pm | Report
Its more for brusiers there nerfing them again?
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2012 2:57pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

So they want elo hell sprees where a Talon goes Infinity Edge, 3x Bloodthirster and stuff and thinks he's a great player for throwing his keyboard against his dog and getting a penta?

If the team is that bad yes i hope alot of talons do that. And keep the noobs in elo hell.
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2012 3:00pm | Report
IE 3x BT so funny.. like 0 resistance. Though, I don't see why they are doing this? ò.ó
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2012 3:01pm | Report
Up-ing the cost of tanky items may prevent junglers from being annoyingly tanky early while carrying an Oracle's and bruisers from snowballing, but it also makes it harder to stop assassins from snowballing.

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2012 3:02pm | Report
Minho wrote:

IE 3x BT so funny.. like 0 resistance. Though, I don't see why they are doing this? ò.ó

I was exaggerating, tho I've seen something like this happen once and the guy got a quadra o.o
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2012 3:06pm | Report
QQ about time the brusiers felt the pain they have it easy.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2012 3:25pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

I was exaggerating, tho I've seen something like this happen once and the guy got a quadra o.o

I see what you did there Vapora...

Cause its an OP build for Talon at Normals gives him everything he needs and don't worry the elo hell comunity tends to be Meta-Sheeps or Trolls so unless Pros start picking up Talon he still gonna be rare as **** to see more wins for me than
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide