Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

ATTENTION GUIDE WRITERS

Creator: Foo18 January 5, 2013 4:01pm
Foo18
<Member>
Foo18's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 4:01pm | Report

If you want me to help make your guide better, I am up for it!

If you have a guide that you want some advice on, want something specific added (say a "lane matchups section), criticism on it, or you are not very good at working the mobafire code on this site feel free to PM me about it.

I am mostly not talking to people who have guides that aren't in the top spot, though I will help anyone if I can.

What to ask me about:

1. Mid lane champions. I am very familiar with most mid lane champions and all the AP items. This is my number 1 area of expertise.
2. Support. Support is my next best role. I have toyed a lot with the various support items, and I have some very unconventional, but effective item builds.

What NOT to ask me about:

1. Top lane bruisers. I do not play top lane bruisers (or almost any melee champs at that) so I do not know much about them other than how to play against them.
2. Junglers. I am a very bad jungler.
3. Vladimir. I am currently writing my own Vladimir guide, so I don't really want to make other Vladimir guides better.

What will it cost?

It will cost nothing! (I don't think charging anything would be legal anyway lol)
All I ask is that you credit me if you use my advice/content.

I would also appreciate a +rep, but it isn't necessary.

What have I done so far?

Here is an example of some work (in progress) that I have done for Notorious621 and his Anivia guide. I have not finished with it, and I am still working on it, but I will put all the champions that I can in it.

Spoiler: Click to view

I also helped incendiax with his Vladmimir Guide (top rated) for a while, but then decided to make my own since Vladimir is my main, and I wanted to make a guide for him myself.

So, if you have a guide you want help with send me a PM and I will help you with it however I can.
__________________________________Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance of your ignorance is bliss._________________________________
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 6:00pm | Report

ATTENTION THREAD POSTER

Post this in the Build and Guide Discussion, seriously -.-

+rep me if you think I did something cool enough to deserve it!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 6:04pm | Report
devdevil wrote:

ATTENTION THREAD POSTER

Post this in the Build and Guide Discussion, seriously -.-

In all honesty, the moderators care so little about the difference of Build and Guide and General that ive gotten away with posting just discussions about league of legends in general and have moderators replying to the topic no matter what section they are, whether the it can be considered wrong or right.

TLDR, The mods don't really care whats posted in the two sections as long as its league of legends Gameplay or build related
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 6:07pm | Report
Ahaha, then what's the point of naming the individual sections?
Are you suggesting I not consider the names of the sections? O.o

Click above to check out my blog, it's full of art and the latest League news!
Foo18
<Member>
Foo18's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 6:10pm | Report
Oh, I didn't even know there was a "Build's and Guide" section. All I saw is General Discussion, Theory Crafting, New Player Help, and Mentoring.

Now that I am looking for it, I have hit "view forum" and found that there is much more! lol.

Sorry, I didn't know that forum existed.
__________________________________Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance of your ignorance is bliss._________________________________
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 6:16pm | Report
No problem O.O

Hey you! Yeah you! Just wanted to let you know you're awesome!
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 7:16pm | Report
Foo18 wrote:

Oh, I didn't even know there was a "Build's and Guide" section. All I saw is General Discussion, Theory Crafting, New Player Help, and Mentoring.

Now that I am looking for it, I have hit "view forum" and found that there is much more! lol.

Sorry, I didn't know that forum existed.

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM BEFORE! I didn't know clicking the Community tab would bring me to the page with all the forum sections listed.

Anyways, all I really need is help on some Match Ups, because I never faced them on Mordekaiser so I have no experience facing them. I've played as them before, but never against them when I play Mordekaiser.
These Match Ups are:
Thanks TinyStar for the amazing sig<3
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 7:21pm | Report
Foo18 wrote:

3. Vladimir. I am currently writing my own Vladimir guide, so I don't really want to make other Vladimir guides better.

GTFO!

devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 7:32pm | Report
Oh! I could also use some match ups help. For my Lulu guide. Lulu support bot lane!
Basically, anyone you can think of. Don't really need to format it, I can do that, just need the text in a neat(ish) format.

Click above to check out my blog, it's full of art and the latest League news!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide