Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion Mastery Thread Reborn

Creator: RottedApples March 9, 2016 11:10am
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 8:10am | Report
Mooninites wrote:
I was jungle diana, thanks for the heads up though ****wad

I'm pretty sure he was well aware of that fact, but that still doesn't make this the right thread for that screenshot. The purpose of this thread is to post about reaching level 5/6/7 in terms of champion mastery, not question why you got an A instead of an S in a TT game.

Also, you can keep the name calling to yourself.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 10:02am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

I'm pretty sure he was well aware of that fact, but that still doesn't make this the right thread for that screenshot. The purpose of this thread is to post about reaching level 5/6/7 in terms of champion mastery, not question why you got an A instead of an S in a TT game.

The grading system is intrinsically linked to champion mastery and mastery ranks
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 11:09am | Report
Wayne's right Moon, this thread has a pretty specific purpose. Just post in the screenshot thread or something instead (or make a new one complaining about mastery grades if you really want).
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 6:46pm | Report
i've been told that stomps devalue your score. so going 13/1 in a game that is 40/5 doesn't look as good as going 13/1 in a game that went 35/31.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2016 7:09pm | Report

Leveled Fizz to 7 with S grades from URF and tanky bruiser builds. I'm a terrible person.
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2016 2:00pm | Report
i've been told that stomps devalue your score. so going 13/1 in a game that is 40/5 doesn't look as good as going 13/1 in a game that went 35/31.

I don't know. I've been in a game where four people got S- or higher. I think it's mostly based on your gold income over time and your participation in taking objectives.
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2016 2:05pm | Report
What's the easiest and cheapest way to get blue essence? I spent all the blue essence I got from breaking down stuff from the free chests I earned along the way. Now I can't get my mastery 6 and 7 tokens for several characters. I'd hate to break out the credit card to buy chests just to get blue essence.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2016 2:38pm | Report
I burned through all my IP in champion shards to get Fizz to 7. If you don't want to use RP that's the best way. The other one is patience (and saving every single shard from a champion you might get to level 5, so you don't burn that much blue essence).
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2016 3:38pm | Report
Hahaha, I have yet to get level 7 on [[Pantheon] :(( That blue essence is hard to get and I need the IP to buy champions.
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2016 7:45pm | Report
Ekki wrote:
I burned through all my IP in champion shards to get Fizz to 7. If you don't want to use RP that's the best way. The other one is patience (and saving every single shard from a champion you might get to level 5, so you don't burn that much blue essence).

Oh, you're beautiful. I didn't realize there was an option to buy champ shards directly using IP. I have a ton of spare IP, so this is perfect. Thanks!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide