Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Diamond division 1 player Dr Rick Santorum...

Creator: Dr Rick Santorum February 15, 2013 12:14pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2013 7:03pm | Report
1.I've played Jax for 2 years ever since I received the PAX skin at PAX East 2010, what is your favorite skin for Jax?

2. What do you think of Jax in the jungle?

3. Who are your favorite top laners to play as, or with?
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2013 8:18pm | Report
1. What do you think of stacking Doran's rings?
2. How do you find the time to answer all these questions?
Sig by Janitsu
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2013 10:11pm | Report
Hi, I have a question. Do you think that the new Blade of the Ruined King will be built on ADCs instead of Bloodthirster for life steal?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 8:29pm | Report
What do you think of jungle Udyr?
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
Dr Rick Santorum
<Member>
Dr Rick Santorum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 11:42am | Report

Alright, I'm somewhere in Bronze II leage, and I really feel like I don't deserve it. Im not saying im a plat or diamond player in the slightest, but I think I at least am good enough to hang around in silver somewhere. What is the single best way to raise your ELO (aside from playing hyper snowball champs like Akali)? I tend to jungle or support, but am totally capable of playing any one of a dozen champs mid, and ive got a few top. Like you, i really can't stand ADC b/c of the same reason you can't lol. ALso like you my favorite kind of jungle champs are the sticky tanky initiators ( Maokai is my main, but I also love Amumu, Nautilus, Malphite and the like). As far as support I usually tend to play AP support champs that can scale into mini APCs late game ( Zyra, Lux, Zilean) or tanky people that still have somewhat decent damage ( Maokai, Nunu & Willump, Thresh now). Is it possible to raise my ELO above the douchebags that fight over mid or top and we end up with 2 double lanes and no jungler, or the people that think Kennen is a good counter to Ryze, playing those roles and those champs?

Yes, the meta doesn't have to be followed strictly. 2 top has the advantage of being able to force an early tower and basically remove somebody from the game. No, it's not optimal, but it could work. I recently lost a game against a 3 ADC team in solo q, haha. I've seen a jayce lose to a kassadin in lane, so I think player skill matters much more than picks.
Dr Rick Santorum
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 11:48am | Report
Dill Money wrote:

As you watch the S3 LCS, are your opinions of the jungle changing? What are your opinions of this "holy trinity" of the jungle: Xin Zhao, J4, and Vi? Also, Saint was very serious about playing Kass jungle, but his team wouldnt let him. How strong is Kass jungle? Obviously it is strong enough for consideration in professional play.

I've never tried kass jungle, and couldn't really see it working at all. You wouldn't do enough damage in mid game.

All those champions have a few things in common: Fast Jungle, Safe Jungle, Tanky, Good ganks, and strong initiate/counter initiate. Literally strong at all stages of the game, and until this ceases to be the case, these jungles will dominate.
Dr Rick Santorum
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 11:49am | Report
EvilDice wrote:

dude i played so many games with you s2. your shaco gave me nightmares =(

Haha, this statement could mean vastly different things depending on who's team I was on :P
Dr Rick Santorum
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 11:51am | Report
Sacre wrote:

how are u doing bro? I'm also soon comming in diamond 1, alredy got 90 pts in div 3.

Loving the fighter jungler meta currently.
Dr Rick Santorum
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 11:53am | Report

When jungling with Vi, what are some of her weaknesses? Any good ways to counter her?

Well, Vi's only real weakness are that here pre-6 ganks are (kinda) weak. She is strong at pretty much everything.

When playing against vi, remember to body-block her escape paths. She's similar to gragas, she can't escape if you're really fat.
Dr Rick Santorum
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 11:54am | Report
lala45654 wrote:

I just got lvl 30 and was thinking about starting ranked. Any certain requirements that I should get to before I start?

Make sure you get atleast 2 champions you're good with in every role.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide