Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

End of season 4 and goals for season 5

Creator: Slappiz November 8, 2014 4:30am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2014 8:30am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Someone pass me a bucket.

Sorry. :(
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2014 8:53am | Report
I literally reached none of the goals I set for myself. Instead I hit near what I would consider rock bottom, given that I've probably had a higher MMR/elo than this in probably every season I've ever played in besides season two, despite being a much better player this season than I ever was in any other season.

I did learn that I'm not near as horrible at some things as I thought, but I need to get past the idea that losing = failure before I'm gonna get much of anything. I also need to get past this idea that I'm terrible and to blame for losses too.

Not really sure what my goal is for season 5, because my confidence level is pretty low right now.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2014 9:39am | Report
My goal was high ish gold and MAYBE plat V, and I went a little over it this season. Hope to get diamond V again in season 5 and that's about it, we'll see how that goes.
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2014 10:05am | Report
Well in S3 I was stuck in bronze 3 and dreamt of hitting silver, I didn't realize that silver is worse than bronze.

In S4 I am trying to get gold which is currently really easy since I know how to carry everyone now. On a 6 win streak at the moment.

For Season 5 I would like Gold(If I didn't make it) or Plat (If I did make gold)
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Even rage can't stop you from wanting a signature. Go check out Natuhlee's Sig Shop for a great signature.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2014 12:30pm | Report
Not really sure what my goal is for season 5, because my confidence level is pretty low right now.

Stop beating yourself, get someone fun to play with and duo with that person.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2014 1:14pm | Report
Goals:
√ Get ranked
√ Get Silver - Got landed in S2 and haven't left since...
X Get Gold - Although I am pretty darn close and it's only for lack of trying I'm not in yet. Maybe I'll get in by Tuesday, maybe not.

I didn't plan on it, but I did end up in a ranked team. We weren't playing often enough and I wasn't available much at all after school started. Won't get any rewards for it unfortunately, and we were pretty close to Gold, too.

Next Season:
Improve
Work on my jungle - New features and stuff, plus I don't have many advanced skills in this area. It's my first fallback when duos show up.
Work on my mid - I can only play Ahri mid, and need a bigger champ pool for the lane.
Get Plat - It would be nice.

Congrats on your Janna skill.
Congrats to all who met their goals.
If you want to help me, teach me.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2014 1:33pm | Report
Wanted to get at least same place after getting a 2-8 placement round.
And I've done just that.

Next season, do it again. :D
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2014 1:46pm | Report
My original goal was not to be in bronze. I achieved that by going 8-2 in the provisional games. Afterwards, I wanted gold but lost my promotions 4 times(in 6 weeks time or so) and after that I stuck at lowly silver 2.
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2014 2:54pm | Report
Goal reached: Finally reaching silver after SEVEN HUNDRED FREAKING GAMES OF BRONZE!!!!! I did want to try and get to gold, but computer problems kept me from it.

My goals for next season: hit gold or higher

Since you cant always get your desired role, these champs will hopefully get me there, however, I plan on using Morde on top most of the time.

Top lane: Mordekaiser, Wukong, Nasus, Garen
Jungle: Sejuani, Master Yi, Udyr, Warwick
Mid lane: Diana, Lissandra, Azir (yes, Azir. I will learn this champ!), Lux
ADC: Sivir, Caitlyn, Jinx, Ashe or Kalista (if Im in a premade or duo queing)
Support: Blitzcrank, Leona, Thresh, Braum (I prefer the tanky supports over the squishy ones)

16 (maybe 17) champs to carry me to gold, with a distinct focus on Morde, Diana, and Sivir.
Signature brought to you by Ipodpulse!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2014 4:01pm | Report
I wanted Plat this season, but did not play enough games realistically to do so (58 games for the whole year). Hit Gold 4 once, got demoted, promos again, lost, and a few LP off promos right now, but unless I don't sleep and win every single ranked game, there's no way I can get to Plat in the next few days from Gold V.

Goal for next season is Plat V. To get into Plat I'll have to face placement again, so will probably wait a month or so until it's not so busy. Moving to OCE and doing placements when everyone else was was a mistake.

ggwp to those who achieved their goals this season! glhf to reaching your goals in S5 :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide