Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

From Morello: Ezreal to be nerfed after world...

Creator: YayaFTW October 13, 2012 9:04am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Do you want Ezreal to be nerfed?
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 2:23pm | Report
Honestly all they need to do is lower the AS debuff since it's pretty op in 1v1's against pretty much any other AD champ other than AD casters (5 second 40% debuff). If they do anything to nerf his E then he'll be kinda ****ty honestly. It's how he escapes, positions, kites, and sometimes initiates/ganks if he's sure of his ability to get the kill. It already costs too much to spam, if you nerf the range then what's the point of it existing? Raise the CD and it'll only be good for escaping which would be possibly the biggest nerf they could do to him. They just changed his Q so I doubt they'll do anything to it, and his ult is only strong if you're already fed.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 2:26pm | Report
Let me reiterate what many of these people are posting:
  • Ezreal has an attack speed buff
  • Ezreal has a ranged poke, that off of AD... It scales better than most of graves' Buckshots, and has half the cool-down.
  • Ezreal has another ranged poke, that also debuffs enemy attack speeds & buffs allies' attack speeds
  • Ezreal has a low cool-down mobility spell that deals noticable damage, but requires little/no skill (unlike 50-caliber net)
  • Global ult that scales off of AD, does more base damage than an ashe arrow, and can really hurt multiple people

It seems as though ezreal has abilities that can be a lot better than most other carries. Rising Spell Force seems like the attack speed bonus from Ambush, but it can last WAYYY more than 5 seconds. Mystic Shot seems like it can beat Buckshot and even Piltover Peacemaker when you take cooldowns into account. Ezreal's Arcane Shift has a lower than 50 caliber net, deals more damage, and in team fights will always an enemy champion. Don't get me started about the ultimate.

It seems to me that if you want an AD carry that can REALLY deal damage, ezreal is the way to go
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 3:38pm | Report
theres a reason Ezreals Q deals more damage than buckshot...buckshot is a cone that can hit multiple targets, same with piltover peacemaker

Ezreals ult does more damage than ashe's because it doesnt stun or slow

but still ezreal needs a SMALL nerf still, not something huge thatll make him a troll pick again but something thatll make him less popular at least
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 3:53pm | Report
I'd like to see a bit of adjustment, just nerf the range of his blink a bit.

I'd much rather see more buffs for the other ad carries though, it's too boring if everything strong gets nerfed.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 8:08pm | Report
I still think Corki is the "best" AD carry. but thats me. :/
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 8:57pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

I'd much rather see more buffs for the other ad carries though, it's too boring if everything strong gets nerfed.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2012 12:17am | Report
MF best AD Carry
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2012 12:24am | Report
nope. he's currently one of my top AD carries.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2012 3:21am | Report

nope. he's currently one of my top AD carries.

"No, don't nerf Ezreal, I easily kill every enemy and roflstomp them, pls no."
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2012 5:45am | Report
This all depends on where Riot wants the game, or Ezreal for that matter, to go for season three. One thing that was tossed around a bit and is likely to come is the Melee Carry mass rework: Fiora, Tryndamere, and Master Yi, just to name a few, are going to be reworked in time for Season three to make them more competitive. How this Rework will go is anyone's guess right now, but a lot of changes are going to be coming in, Not just Ezreal.

As far as where Riot would want the game to go? I am not sure. I would imagine changes to summoner spells, Masteries, and possibly the jungle. I can see some older champions getting at least a model rework as well while a couple get complete work-overs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide