Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Has anyone seen VideoGameDunkey's farewell...

Creator: H4xDefender September 13, 2015 12:08am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2015 1:31pm | Report
He will be missed ;-;
bitpik
<Member>
bitpik's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2015 1:26pm | Report
I agree with everything you said. I can no longer play more than 10 games a week because the game simply isn't fun by itself, 99% of the game for me is the challenge to outplay etc. Which simply doesn't work in a game thats freewin/freelose. I still enjoy playing ranked 5s to some extent and I probably won't quit for another year, but I'll have to take loads of breaks leading up to that. Some of the **** that Lyte has said hasn't helped either. I lost all respect for riot when he said that people who've been chat restricted aren't getting season rewards. Although it obviously didn't go through, why the **** would he get that idea? I had intent feeders in 3 games that day because of it.

I agree with you 100% on Riot making the game more team-play oriented being a bad idea. None of my friends who play league almost daily are watching worlds, cause pros don't play League of Legends, they play something so different that 99% of the League community actually have no clue of what they're doing most of the time. High level matches are completely ruined for them because the only thing they can find intresting are the teamfights. And while some games are still fun to watch in my opinion. Most games at worlds this year(Fnatic vs IG for example) are so ****ing boring I really can't stand it, I'd rather play an ARAM game. The only irl friend i have who watched the Fnatic vs IG match fell asleep and he won't be coming back until the semifinals/finals.
I was born nude but now i am dude
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide