Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I just had the worst game of LoL in my life.

Creator: Xenasis June 17, 2011 4:34pm
1 2
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 4:34pm | Report
I was Morde.

I go bottom lane, a Xin comes to join me.

Xin says "Morde go top", even though I get there first. I refuse, since I'm not changing at 1:30. Essentially, he didn't want to lane with a Morde because Morde pushes a lane like crazy. My reasoning for not going top over him was because Morde pushes a lane super hard naturally, and we had no jungler but they had a Nunu. Going top would cause me to be ganked, a lot.

We're against Corki/Janna. I whittle them down a little, Xin just last hits a little, I was fine with that.

Once they were both at low enough health, I ping Corki and go for it, Igniting him and all that. Xin just sits there, and watches me. After I die, Xin charges in - and dies.

Later on, we die again, same reason pretty much, Xin sits in the brush and does nothing. Once I'm dead, this time he runs away, but instead of going to the tower, he goes AROUND that little wall thing near the tower - essentially killing himself.

We both return to the lane, then Xin decides it would be fun to run off into the jungle for no apparent reason, killing golems, wraiths and wolves. I get dived, and die. Xin continues to essentially back off and let me die, THEN attack them for a while.

I go top lane - trying to persuade Miss Fortune to lane with that idiot, she does, thankfully, and THEN Xin actually does something, and they kill Corki or something. Upon arriving at the lane, Kennen goes b (even though he's almost full health), and again, I'm left to solo lane. I die again, due to no fault of my own.

The team fights start. Kennen moans at me since he thinks Morde's a tank and I'm not taking as many hits as he'd like to - Katarina questions Morde's viability (I know, right?), and the other two are blaming it on me. Kennen proceeds to be all like "MORDE YOU'RE A TANK GO AND TANK STUFF" - and even moans at me for not going to "save" Miss Fortune in a stupid 3v1 suicide mission where they all had full health.

They blamed me all game. It lasted like 50 minutes.

I just needed to get that out of my system, I highly doubt you care, but I'm pretty sure that's the angriest I've ever been for a game, and I VERY rarely get angry. I wouldn't even get angry if someone went 0/10 then moaned at me for not ganking their lane or something. I hate doing badly, because I know 9 other people suffer because of it - just that time wasn't my fault, I'd made no mistakes.

I reported Xin, not like he'll get banned, since I was the only one who reported him and it only tracks chat logs...

</rant>

To be honest, I don't even know why I'm posting this myself. I'm just pretty angry right now, and I've typed it now so what the hell.
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 5:59pm | Report
lolumad?

*Gives you some of the strawberry shortcake that I made today to cheers you up*
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 6:02pm | Report
i recommend watching an episode of ponies, it'll make you feel better
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 6:04pm | Report
theBMB wrote:

i recommend watching an episode of ponies, it'll make you feel better

Finished it unfortunately.

Knowing my luck I'd watch an episode devoid of all things Fluttershy to make me even angrier.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 6:55pm | Report
There's a QQ thread for this reason, everyone gets mad sometimes.

Don't worry, I have a game that has scarred me forever, and surely beats your game:

First Ranked game. Solo Queue.

Tryn jungles, doesn't know how to jungle Tryn, asks me for route, dies to Blue twice.

Heim has Heal and sticks by the towers to "heal them of damage because that's my passive".

Malphite also has heal.

I'm Ashe and I'm carrying to the best of my ability, am mid and have killed enemy mid twice.

Then teamfights start and it's awful because my team can't teamfight.

Enemy team says in all chat, "Wow, sorry for your team, Ashe."

At the end they say, "gg Ashe."
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
ZeroRacer
<Member>
ZeroRacer's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 7:58pm | Report
Morde duo lane? The rest of your game sounds like pure hell. A tank with no concept of CC can't do his job correctly. But the xin was right in my humble opinion. Pushing a solo lane by, you know, being morde allows you to attempt an early tower while being utterly invinsible to harassment. Most mordes I see pack ghost and allow with a durable shield, can deal with the incoming jungler ganks.

I, along with a lot of other guys I know, equally believe that having a morde lane partner simply isn't a very pleasant experience. By unreserved pushing, the morde will drag his teammate to hell, his spells make last hitting a chore. You should take the solo next time you have the chance, pushing down a tower, make some gold, and become the mid game beast that morde is supposed to be.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 8:03pm | Report
the only way I would ever in my life lane with a morde is if I needed no cs or didnt want any. Think Eve, Poppy, Janna. Off the top of my head that's about it.

Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 8:12pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

the only way I would ever in my life lane with a morde is if I needed no cs or didnt want any. Think Eve, Poppy, Janna. Off the top of my head that's about it.

Soraka and morde is hilarious fun.
What creeps? I dont see any enemy creeps!
Why are you guys over at the turret just standing there bored?
Oh look the jungler! Look at him run away!
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 3:55am | Report
ZeroRacer wrote:

I, along with a lot of other guys I know, equally believe that having a morde lane partner simply isn't a very pleasant experience. By unreserved pushing, the morde will drag his teammate to hell, his spells make last hitting a chore. You should take the solo next time you have the chance, pushing down a tower, make some gold, and become the mid game beast that morde is supposed to be.

We had no jungler, and I did ask if I could take mid but Kat didn't want me to and took it herself.

It's allowed to be a bad experience, that doesn't mean you purposefully let your lane mate die due to the champion they picked.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 10:51am | Report
Go two mid. Let Kat take all the minions. Harass harass harass. :P

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide