Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Luden's Echo, Mandrake Ward, and New Mana Items

Creator: TheRealCefor February 17, 2015 8:59pm
1 2
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2015 8:59pm | Report
While these items are not necessarily out atm, they do seem to have some interesting aspects to them. The Mandrake Ward is a nice addition to the sight family and I believe will see play in every match.

Luden's Echo looks like the AP "Static Shiv", now if the charge damage is flat or scales with the user's AP will definitely affect it's priority in item building. But the concept of the item is nice for any mage or AP bruiser that mainly focus on one target, to give them some nice AoE depending on how often the passive charge effect can proc.

The Mana item looks on par with the Grail but the charge proc bonus of granting allies mana gives it the potential of a great item for any support build.

Although the numbers on these items are currently unknown, off of a first impression, does anyone see themselves building these items?

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/02/217-pbe-update.html
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2015 10:21pm | Report
why does this change for kassadins rift walk look horrible?
Ban out GoodPlays GG
TheRealCefor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2015 10:26pm | Report
lol cause it is, I think the range is even lower than Ezreal's now. I mean, Kass did need some sort of nerf to his ult but i think riot might have overdone it this time. But Hey! He's getting a VU
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2015 10:34pm | Report
If they're nerfing his riftwalk that much, I would hope that kass would at least get some increased base damage on Null Sphere and perhaps the silence back on it too. Riftwalk will basically be an Arcane Shift. :|
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2015 10:38pm | Report
utopus wrote:
If they're nerfing his riftwalk that much, I would hope that kass would at least get some increased base damage on Null Sphere and perhaps the silence back on it too. Riftwalk will basically be an Arcane Shift. :|

They couldnt give him his silence back with how much is tacked on that Q currently.
TheRealCefor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2015 10:40pm | Report
For anyone that needs a 'see to believe', just look at this.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-q6dF1yIWH_k/VOQSL4COyzI/AAAAAAAAkLE/_iy44Z7HQEk/s1600/cmm.jpg

That's one of the saddest skill-range circles I've ever see.

Edit: You might need to copy and paste link
ThreadOfFate
<Member>
ThreadOfFate's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2015 1:07am | Report
Oh my god this is an ULTIMATE ABILITY. THIS IS KASSADIN'S DEFINING ABILITY RIOT.

It's literally now just a more expensive and lower cooldown Arcane Shift now. Possibly doing less or the same damage as it, too.

Kass IMO was already in a good enough place, maybe only like a 50 or 100 range loss was needed. This is overdoing it. As Rito does >_>
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2015 3:34am | Report
Oh my god this is an ULTIMATE ABILITY. THIS IS KASSADIN'S DEFINING ABILITY RIOT.

It's literally now just a more expensive and lower cooldown Arcane Shift now. Possibly doing less or the same damage as it, too.

Kass IMO was already in a good enough place, maybe only like a 50 or 100 range loss was needed. This is overdoing it. As Rito does >_>

It's as if all of these changes are final and not subject to any change whatsoever.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2015 5:04am | Report
All only care about the kassadin change, nobody about the topic.

Luden's Echo will most likely be the new 120 AP item, building out of Aether Wisp and Needlessly Large Rod.

Mana item will definitly cause balance issues with Ryze, Kassadin (I think that is why he is nerfed) and Singed. Finally, Strength of Spirit is usefull again?
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2015 5:20am | Report
Luden's Echo seems like it could be good on AP Fizz, as good as he now is. That proc together with Lich Bane would just be ridiculous on his Q. I wish he was still the same as before...
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide