Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 241 of 1800
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 11:01pm | Report
Veigar goes 21-0-14...
I stack MR to beat him...
Swain rushes deathcap...
Nidalee rushes deathcap...
Veigar never gets Soulstealer...
True love is found only in yourself.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 11:10pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Veigar never gets Soulstealer...

He doesn't need it. A Void Staff would be better.

My QQ: Losing my 10+ game winning streak with jungle Tryndamere. Sad part is, I still went 7/3/4. Most deaths so far.
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 11:12pm | Report
He got one...
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 11:33pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

It is starting to get clod in the house...

I almost need gloves to play now...

QQ This man has a proofreading shop. *shudder*
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2011 12:14am | Report
It's also like... midnight.
This is the second night in a row I've pulled an all nighter.
EDIT: It was 9:30 when I posted that... God I'm tired...

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Beeswarm17
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2011 12:30am | Report
QQ PWNZOR DC'D AGAIN AND LEFT US TO DIE. D:

No more games after 1 AM forevermore. He gonna AFK on us again. D:
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2011 4:33am | Report
Amumu jungle:
  • Nidalee top vs Galio pushes so hard I can't gank, gets ganked multiple times by enemy Shyvana - my fault
  • I gank bot lane to get first blood, they end up still having trouble, I gank again and we die because Lux came from mid to help their team (no ss) - my fault
  • I ult Sona and Galio to protect Poppy but she uses her dash on one of them and knocks them out of my range just before I ult and gets herself killed - my fault

**** THIS ******ED COMMUNITY

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2011 8:39am | Report
Awe someone's mad. I love how you took it to mean I was talking directly at you. But in actuality I was speaking in general. (It was your post that broke the camel's back though.)

In general about how people repeatedly ranked queue and lose but blame their team when they PROBABLY still contributed to the loss. But never EVER acknowledge that they ****ed up too.

The general TRUTH that what we see in a game isn't ALWAYS how it actually happened. I tunnel vision sometimes, over estimate the damage I can put out at a certain time, I jump someone thinking I had the edge because a team mate was there, and then they weren't and I end up dying.

The general idea that human beings don't always acknowledge their own faults or short comings amongst other things, but feel free to continue with your self-righteous dialogue; I know I'm right.

The insanity comment seems to get people flustered. But the definition of insanity fits EXACTLY what solo-queue ranked players do.

I meant no offense, simply making a comment as to what I read in here, most of the time it's entertaining, but the ignorance people have leads me to believe they aren't sharing the full facts. Leaving out certain parts to make themselves look better in the story. People do it irl I would expect no less here.

But if you don't do those things, and you play a perfect game, then great.

Now to address the quotes:

-I didn't imply anything with my statement, generalized that all people need to L2P. I know I don't know everything about this game, do you?

-You responded and retorted very directly, that was EXACTLY your case.

-Trolls troll, they troll normals and ranked without discretion, you can either just expect it, or go in assuming everyone is there for the same reason you are.

- I didn't bar anyone from QQing, merely commented on their QQ. Am I not afforded the same right that you are here? I was commenting on the inability for people to acknowledge their own screw ups as well as their need to repeatedly do ranked games AND then ***** about losing one because of a troll or "bad teammates". It must not have been clear enough to read I guess.

Either way I stand by what I said. If it got your panties in a bunch and now you don't like me or whatever, it makes little difference to me. You're some person on the other end of a computer. If you really got offended by what I said, you've got some deeper issues.
CelticChampion
<Member>
CelticChampion's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2011 9:41am | Report
CHEER UP!
Press that +Rep button to help a pal out =3
*Sigs: Alexanpt, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and JakofAllSpaydes*
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2011 9:51am | Report

Insanity-Repeatidly doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Insanity definition

1. the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind. Synonyms: dementia, lunacy, madness, craziness, mania, aberration.

2. Law. such unsoundness of mind as frees one from legal responsibility, as for committing a crime, or as signals one's lack of legal capacity, as for entering into a contractual agreement.

3. Psychiatry. (formerly) psychosis.

4. a) extreme foolishness; folly; senselessness; foolhardiness: Trying to drive through that traffic would be pure insanity.
b )a foolish or senseless action, policy, statement, etc.: We've heard decades of insanities in our political discourse.

QQ I WANT PEOPLE TO USE THE PROPER DEFINITION OF INSANITY AGAIN.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide