Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 923 of 1800
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 6:16pm | Report
HEY GUYS. PLEASE START AUTO-ING THE ENEMIES WHEN I'VE ALREADY GOTTEN THEM BELOW 1/4TH HEALTH ON MY OWN.

that will totally not result in you taking the kill and leaving me with yet another effing assist.

SUPPORT ASHE WITH BT NEW META.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 7:46am | Report
lol @ mm

@jhoi why ignite? why tenacity sword?
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 7:54am | Report
uhhhh I'm not Jai 8D

And I took ignite because I like having ignite on ADCs, plus it was blind pick so I had no idea what I was up against...and got Zephyr to reduce all the freaking slows and ****, they were annoying.

Not that the ignite mattered, allies still didn't know when to stop/when to not start auto-ing. Also, that Vayne was REALLY bad...Pushed her around easily, always had at least 20 CS on her...but my support kept ulting every time it came off CD, which resulted in some really bad plays.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 8:05am | Report

uhhhh I'm not Jai 8D

And I took ignite because I like having ignite on ADCs, plus it was blind pick so I had no idea what I was up against...and got Zephyr to reduce all the freaking slows and ****.

Not that the ignite mattered, allies still didn't know when to stop/when to not start auto-inng.

zephyr is generally only used as a last item for ad-carries as a last item to replace boots, with good reason , doesn't give the deeps.

Regarding ignite, it's just a worse spell altogether in that team comp and ashe specifically. Look at your lane, what kind of kill-potential do you have? You only have kill-potential in case you and nami land a good double ult where cleanse would give more kill-potential.
Now look at the rest of your team, what kind of kill-potential do they offer, leblanc ganks is the biggest factor but she has ignite too so cleanse>ignite in this scenario as well
The only scenario that ignite would be >cleanse would be in case of a gp ult then ignite ticking and barely killing the enemy but gp ult finishing them off.

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 8:14am | Report
I don't play ADC very often, the whole point of the game was to practice...Vayne is the only carry I'm consistently decent with, and I don't really like playing Vayne with the two or three supports that Ryan (Nami) can play.

And regardless of whether it was a good buy or not, I still needed the tenacity...also, the items aren't in the order I bought them either, as I didn't first buy zephyr or anything.

unfortunately Ryan and I don't work well together in bot lane, as I've discovered over a few games now...he also switched supports on me, when he had Leona the ignite made sense and I just didn't think to change it.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 8:29am | Report
ic :p

also sorry bout the nameswitcharound. I'm kinda hungover times a billion. :3

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 8:41am | Report
it happens...we're both ladies and it's really odd for me to be posting a screenshot of myself playing any ADC at all.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 11:32pm | Report
double post!

so apparently I'm insensitive for calling someone out TO ANOTHER PERSON for playing badly (premade 5 here) when they were 'having a bad day'. Not like any of them (except maybe Jama) would have cut me any slack if I'd played badly, and I would have had a decent excuse even.

Also, loved the sarcastic comments about support Shen in champion select (over our skype call)...followed by feeding despite me landing 90% of my taunts on Trist when Cait got grabbed.

GG
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 11:44pm | Report
I had to deal with basically being forced to play games with my friends. Sure, the lane was fun at first, Singed/Voli, but it rapidly deteriorated into something we couldn't win. The best part of being a premade 5 in skype? My entire team didn't want to surrender.

I had to play out a 50+ minute game, as Voli, WITH A JUNGLE VEIGAR AND AP MISS FORTUNE WHILE MY TEAM REFUSES TO SURRENDER, JUST BECAUSE "THEY WANT TO HAVE FUN."

I'm sorry, apparently my ****ing opinion doesn't matter anymore.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 11:49pm | Report
yea...sounds like the next game I played, where Jama wouldn't pick and so we both got randomed champions...

got stuck jungling Blitzcrank (because he decided to support Talon).

and guess what? no one cut me any slack for sucking. OH THE IRONY.

FUN TIMES.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide