Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

PBE Notes

Creator: jamespongebob March 18, 2014 10:22pm
209 posts - page 6 of 21
SpawnOfHell
<Member>
SpawnOfHell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2014 10:12pm | Report
No way. There is no way they're actually going through with making the ult 2000 range. It looks even worse in play than it does on paper. All my facepalms won't be enough if they actually make that change as it is. To think Pantheon's ult was once free global and he was once considered underpowered with the exact same kit he has now.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2014 10:13pm | Report
drakon136 wrote:

You get both a visual indicator and time to escape while Pantheon ults, while Nocturne's is point-and-click and only has a tiny delay after its activation before you can dash. Nocturne's ult is also really strong with the global darkness, so that on top of its massive range was arguably too much.

Oh yeah, and what sirell said too.

pantheons ult is AoE and more often than not is followed up with a point-and-click stun with a point-and-click execute when lower than 15% hp and has a passive that blocks an AA and some single target spells, nocturnes is single target and is followed by a delayed fear(which they recently nerfed AGAIN) and only has a short spell shield to stop anything from killing him

see i can make one thing sound terrible and one thing sound op too

P.S. you can escape nocturne ult if you get out of vision btw
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2014 11:49pm | Report
Even if it is mid-channel?
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2014 4:24am | Report
The only thing they've nerfed with Pantheon is the range on his ult, which means that you can pretty much do a Fiddlesticks on the enemy team and you're going to be as successful as if it was global. I mean the only problems if you're splitpushing. (which probably happens but idk **** about panth)

Basically MOBAFire.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2014 4:47am | Report

Does anyone actually care about Miss Fortune? No one? Ok. I'm ok with this.

I posted a video about how happy I am with the changes. I CARE!!1!!11!1!!!

@Luther: She will always die to gapclosers. That's what happens to immobile squishies. Her changes did make her more viable both in and out of lane imo. She's always been a lane bully, but now she has a better slow, her Q harass is more reliable and her W is now an even better dueling skill. Straight-up buff.
She is still gonna need the right team comp though.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2014 4:51am | Report
drakon136 wrote:

You get both a visual indicator and time to escape while Pantheon ults, while Nocturne's is point-and-click and only has a tiny delay after its activation before you can dash. Nocturne's ult is also really strong with the global darkness, so that on top of its massive range was arguably too much.

Oh yeah, and what sirell said too.

fair point, I didn't actually realise how low 2000 range really is. It's going to be extremely hard to make proper use of that ult now at level 6 considering you kinda have to lead your targets with it..

RIP Pantheon
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2014 5:01am | Report
Khazem wrote:

RIP Pantheon

It's something so predictable, but in the end it's right, I hope you had the time of your life... cya mantheon!
jamespongebob
<Wingman>
jamespongebob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2014 5:01am | Report
luizdeh wrote:

I posted a video about how happy I am with the changes. I CARE!!1!!11!1!!!

@Luther: She will always die to gapclosers. That's what happens to immobile squishies. Her changes did make her more viable both in and out of lane imo. She's always been a lane bully, but now she has a better slow, her Q harass is more reliable and her W is now an even better dueling skill. Straight-up buff.
She is still gonna need the right team comp though.

Thank you. For caring.

Actually, the nerf to the damage component of her W makes her laning phase a lot weaker. 6% AD is really little early game, and it's not like you'll have much use of the steroid early on. Shame they didn't drop the mana cost on her E.
My Guides

SpawnOfHell
<Member>
SpawnOfHell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2014 5:19am | Report
It turns out that Grand Skyfall will have its channel time post-jump (as in when the circle appears for the enemy) reduced to 0.5 seconds. So yeah, it's not exactly going to be gutted after all.

Thoughts?

Edit: Nvm, it's casting time from 2 to 0.5. Thought it looked a bit ridiculous. Ignore this.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2014 5:27am | Report
If E had lesser mana costs it would be a bit overboard I think. It got increased duration, reduced CD, increased slow.

Early laning is weaker, but it's not that bad. Play safe until you can dish some damage. As she stacks AD **** gets serious: Grievous Wounds. Less mana costs. Q targets dudes marked by W. 6% per stack up to five times that's 30% AD on each auto, by lv6 it's 36%, lv11 it's 42% and lv16 it's 48%. Hello Leona, would you like to lane with me forever?

One thing I don't understand is the new ultimate. It now applies W's passive. If you attack someone 5 times and then hit R, it would hit for an extra 30% per wave on that dude or on everybody? If it's for everybody this is a very nice buff.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide