Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2012 5:05pm | Report
I hate that Varus on your team... I WANT HIM SO BAD!

Anyways, good score there :D
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
AFKwithyoursister's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2012 7:24pm | Report
JAX OP

Fearless bush diving

AFKwithyoursister's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2012 7:26pm | Report
VARUS OP
Karthus by LaCorpse

Fearless bush diving

Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 9:14pm | Report

probably the most hillarious game I've ever played
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 9:16pm | Report
My Taric is just OP; beating a kennen top XD
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 8:24am | Report

Taric went afk after 5 minutes because he was mad and came back at minute 40. We were owning so hard yet it was 4v5. Their udyr eventually went afk as well but it didnt matter, we owned them already!

Best game in a while.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 3:09pm | Report

Today was my second time playing Vladimir and we entered the game with our Annie not connecting - she ended up rejoining the game when everyone else was level 6+ and she was quickly 0/4 a few minutes in. I went top, Graves went bot, Xin jungled, and and Talon went mid, against their Yi top (unorthodox), Malz mid, Udyr jungle, and Cait+Leona bot lane.

I pretty much win top without Xin's help since Vlad starts doing really well mid-game against most melees. This Yi knew what he was doing, though; we both had nearly 200 CS 20 minutes into the game (I was at 192 or something).

Anyway, we're down like 12 kills and it's 20 minutes in - two of my team gets picked and a third dies trying to save them, so it's just me and Graves (I'm at full because I ran from base, Graves is at ~60%) watching as they do Baron. We go in, Baron is at around 20% health, and I ult and smash my face on the keyboard while Graves does the same - he dies and I get a quadra; I'm fighting Malz and we both have almost no health and I pick up the penta, which pretty much puts my team back in the game. Talon and Xin are up and we barrel down mid and take down mid tower; I tell them to back since four are them are up including their 6/2 Caitlyn (who has IE+zeal at 21 minutes) but they don't listen, try to take down the inhib, and they die while I get out alive.

Game starts looking really bad - they pick up Baron and we have to turtle; Yi split pushes and takes out our top inhib and a nexus turret while we get mid inhib, they pick up Baron again and we have to turtle again. Pretty soon we get a good engage near Baron (we all have our end-game builds at this point, except Annie who's still level 14) and clean up. It's just me and Xin left; we take down mid inhib and push in to their nexus - take out both towers and start trying to finish it but Caitlyn's already up and kills us both with the help of Yi and Leona. They start rushing toward our base but Talon's sneaked around the red camp, jumps on the defending Leona, gets past her stun and takes down the half-health nexus to zero. Damn epic game and one of the best I've ever had.

For anyone who's interested, my build this game went boots->revolver->giant's belt->CDR boots->rylai's->WotA->chain vest->QSS->zhonya's->void staff with my final build being:
CDR boots
WotA
Rylai's
QSS
Hourglass
Void Staff
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 3:56pm | Report
oi twisted fate where have you been all mah life :D

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 6:01pm | Report
rylais... on tf.... as second item.... that's.... new...... oO
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 3:56am | Report
Dominion so I didn't really care :p
oh and besides that, it was my second time playing him and I had no idea what I was doing :D

by jhoijhoi

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide