Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Rumble's Ultimate

Creator: cyberskull August 30, 2012 6:28am
1 2
cyberskull
<Member>
cyberskull's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 6:28am | Report
Hi! I'm in the process of making a Rumble guide. It's not finished yet and there's still a lot of things I need to add but what I want to focus on the most about the guide is Rumble's Ultimate The Equalizer. So basically what I wanna ask you guys is:

1. What's your opinion on Rumble's Ultimate?
2. Do you have any tips or fun facts that you can give about Rumble's Ultimate?
3. Any bugs you've found on the ability?

Much love to those who answer these questions <3 it'll really help me in making my Rumble guide better. K thx bai!

Much love to Hogopogo and TinyStar for my current and previous signatures <3! If you want you can check out their awesome shops here (Hogopogo) and here (TinyStar)

If I helped you in any way feel free to click +Rep on any of my comments.

Need a review for your guide? Visit my Guide Reviewing Shop !
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 6:34am | Report
1. It's one of the more stronger Ultimates in the game. While doing sufficient damage, it also expels a ton of Utility in regards to team-fights and chases.

2. When having teammates tower dive opponents, use your ultimate to make sure they cannot run back farther into their lane, make them commit to the fight or be slowed in a hard-hitting ultimate. Also you can do this down popular paths through the jungle or in lane.

3. None that I know of.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 6:47am | Report
1. It's a really strong ultimate. In lane, it often allows me to kill my opponent and survive the enemy jungler gank simultaneously, in game it's a nice way to initiate, start a gank, take out stragglers or ruin the enemy's pathing;

2. Not really. Maybe the fact that it has a decently low cooldown so you don't need to be too afraid to use it?

3. Nope

Good luck!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 7:37am | Report
No offense but I don't think you should be teaching others how to play rumble if you need to ask about tips to use his ultimate ><

But anyway...it's a good ult o_o

not exactly sure what you expect us to say that isn't obvious/you don't know already.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
cyberskull
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 7:49am | Report

No offense but I don't think you should be teaching others how to play rumble if you need to ask about tips to use his ultimate ><

But anyway...it's a good ult o_o

not exactly sure what you expect us to say that isn't obvious/you don't know already.

I know the obvious stuff about his Ultimate but some people that might have played Rumble longer than me might know additional information about it so that's why I'm asking. But yeah I know the obvious parts about his Ultimate. In my opinion it's actually the best Ultimate in the game.

Much love to Hogopogo and TinyStar for my current and previous signatures <3! If you want you can check out their awesome shops here (Hogopogo) and here (TinyStar)

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 7:56am | Report
Best ult, def not lol

See: Ahri, Karthus, Cassi, Leona, Darius

lol

it's good ya but you can't really say any ult is the "best", they all serve different purposes for people with different roles. For instance, imo, and the opinion of many others, Leona has the best ult on any support. However, you can't compare that to Ez's ult, which is one of the best AD ults since he can clear waves without being there or do some nice AoE damage; yet that ult doesn't compare to Ahri's 3 flashes, Rumble's AoE slow and nuke, etc.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
cyberskull
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 8:01am | Report

Best ult, def not lol

See: Ahri, Karthus, Cassi, Leona, Darius

lol

it's good ya but you can't really say any ult is the "best", they all serve different purposes for people with different roles. For instance, imo, and the opinion of many others, Leona has the best ult on any support. However, you can't compare that to Ez's ult, which is one of the best AD ults since he can clear waves without being there or do some nice AoE damage; yet that ult doesn't compare to Ahri's 3 flashes, Rumble's AoE slow and nuke, etc.

Well that's true. It's like comparing how good of an ad carry a certain champ is and how good of a jungler another champ is. They serve different roles so you can't really say. But I said his Ultimate is the best in the game 'in my opinion' so yeah there's a lot of different opinions and I'm most likely wrong but this Ultimate wins entire team fights and games and I just really like it. It's not my favorite Ultimate to use but I think it's the best Ultimate on a champion out of all the champs I've played (which is actually every champ there is lol)

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 8:03am | Report
I agree, it is a pretty nice ult, idk about "best" though lol

Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 8:04am | Report
This comes from my brother and not me

Rumbles Ult is a little on the "broken" side of the scale. although this is probably common knowledge the overall reaching power on this is actually quite absurd. As long as you start at inside the initial range the Ult where go wherever the arrow points, regardless of how it stacks with the advertised range.

Also rush Rylai's. Its slowing ability stacks with Harpoon so well and enables Rumble to chase like a boss.
cyberskull
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 8:41am | Report
Kazega wrote:

This comes from my brother and not me

Rumbles Ult is a little on the "broken" side of the scale. although this is probably common knowledge the overall reaching power on this is actually quite absurd. As long as you start at inside the initial range the Ult where go wherever the arrow points, regardless of how it stacks with the advertised range.

Also rush Rylai's. Its slowing ability stacks with Harpoon so well and enables Rumble to chase like a boss.

I dunno about the Ultimate being broken but..Rumble just has too much slowing potential with Rylai's and that kinda makes well his entire kit look like it's broken. But I don't think he's that broken. He's strong. His early game is good but early game is Rumble's weakest time in-game and it's the perfect moment you get to get a kill on him early and shut him down.

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide