Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

This is what RIOT permabanned my account for...

Creator: AdcLegend27 October 16, 2020 3:46pm
AdcLegend27
<Member>
AdcLegend27's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2020 3:46pm | Report
Game 1
Pre-Game
AdcLegend27: nah we win
AdcLegend27: i win bot
AdcLegend27: mid and top gonna troll?
AdcLegend27: im almost lvl 7 jinx
AdcLegend27: thats why
AdcLegend27: need 1 more token
AdcLegend27: and jinx e and w better for naut
In-Game
AdcLegend27: this sett and yasou are good
AdcLegend27: so mid and top play safe =)
AdcLegend27: malph support is weird also
AdcLegend27: isnt played often
AdcLegend27: not mid either
AdcLegend27: malph why didnt u help?
AdcLegend27: thats the dumb... flash i have ever seen malph
AdcLegend27: u should have saved it
AdcLegend27: my e stopped vi
AdcLegend27: report that support for troll plz
AdcLegend27: no u told mid and top was gonna troll
AdcLegend27: MALPHITE
AdcLegend27: CAN U TELL ME WHY U GO SOLO CHASING KILL WITH 3 PPL ON U ?
AdcLegend27: u know how to speak?
AdcLegend27: answer to my question
AdcLegend27: thats the 3 gank from vi .....
AdcLegend27: in 8 min
AdcLegend27: ?
AdcLegend27: lol so now u blame me :D?
AdcLegend27: thx bro
AdcLegend27: ?
AdcLegend27: ye its my fault that i get a support wich got 0/3 before i get one dea..
AdcLegend27: dude u blame me
AdcLegend27: and u cant even gank our lane lol
AdcLegend27: there vi comes again
AdcLegend27: gj vi
AdcLegend27: i ward everytime
AdcLegend27: not my fault my support dosnt
AdcLegend27: cool
AdcLegend27: muted
AdcLegend27: idc
AdcLegend27: im playing like a noob incording to my premade so im gonna do worse now
AdcLegend27: and i muted him
AdcLegend27: so i cant see sh.. what eve says
AdcLegend27: huge jungler diff and supp
AdcLegend27: vi was bot like 5 times in 7 min
AdcLegend27: we had zero ganks
AdcLegend27: and eve is even my premade and he starts fla.. me :D
Post-Game
AdcLegend27: bye eve i blocked ur tox.. a.. ;)
AdcLegend27
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2020 3:46pm | Report
Is this fair??? i have used 1000s of dollars on their game and this is what they do to me :( ? How can this ccnversation be enough to permaban? and if they are gonna do they could atleast give me all the money back i spent on their game! Well thats it im offically done with Leauge of Legends after this, im starting Fortnite instead. And i consider talking to my lawyer about that RP cause it pisses me off to trow all that money out of the window now that i cant even use them in game. So ty alot riot have fun loosing more players in the future, i know alot of players that have switched over to Fortnite anyways, and it gotta be more fun than this being permabanned for saying nothing offensive at all. Really thank you riot for wasting so many years of my life thank you so very much :)
TheGrizleq
<Member>
TheGrizleq's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2020 4:41pm | Report
If u used paypal u can refund the purchases that are made in the past 6 or 4 months, but yes i also think its unfair, my account that i spent 200$ on also got permaban and it just feels like riot is scaming me just for being toxic.
TheGrizleq
<Member>
TheGrizleq's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2020 6:06pm | Report
Just read ur chat log and what the actual ****, how ******ed is riot to ban you for this **** (your not even toxic, just defending urself, witch actualy is what i got banned for as well just that i was a bit more toxic). this is why lol is loosing player.
TheInkKingLoL
<Member>
TheInkKingLoL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2020 6:25pm | Report
Honestly I don't see how that's bannable or punishable whatsoever.
I just got a 10 game chat ban because I was doing the same thing and defending myself (though I was definitely more verbal than you) when in all 3 of the games I was held against I had literal inters.
Riot has no control on what is happening in their ranked games, but they never do anything about it.
If you keep playing, just to mess with Riot's stupid API you should find a way report every single player in every match (except those ones that are nice or are you premades that aren't being ****s).
Also yes, go talk to a lawyer, I want to see Riot deal with that sh**.
"We tend to get mad at the ones that call us out but the fact is we need someone that'll be honest when we fly off the handle"
-NF
#LOST #CLOUDS
AdcLegend27
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2020 2:51am | Report
I used paysafecard.... ty Thegrizlq ye im not toxic at all . I also feel scammed this was right after my last rp purchase aswell i just spent 45dollars... Theinkinglol : ye riots system for banning people is really stupid , they should rather focus on banning the people trolling and afking all the time , and start match people up with people with same elo so that people wont get tilted on eachother but anyways i dont deserve a permaban for this chat. Im so tilted right now and Riot means they have done nothing wrong like always!
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2020 5:10am | Report
Just because you spent money on the game doesn't mean you'll never be banned or break the rules. Riot looks at you the same way they do with anyone else, if you break the rules, you get punished, doesn't matter if you just spent money.

If you've been chat restricted / gotten a punishment before, then that'll also have a hand in why you've been permanently banned. Permanently banned accounts cannot be restored and Riot will not unban any permanently banned accounts. It's simply their way of saying they've completely given up on you and your accounts behavior.

I agree that Riot's system of banning people is flawed since it only checks for people that trigger certain words which leads to a punishment, but they're looking to better their system for Season 11 which should be able to include AFKers, trollers, feeders and much more.

"And i consider talking to my lawyer about that RP cause it pisses me off to trow all that money out of the window now that i cant even use them in game. So ty alot riot have fun loosing more players in the future, i know alot of players that have switched over to Fortnite anyways, and it gotta be more fun than this being permabanned for saying nothing offensive at all. Really thank you riot for wasting so many years of my life thank you so very much :)".

What? Your lawyer won't be able to do anything when it comes to your RP purchases in a video game. When you sign up/make an account to play League of Legends or any other game, you are obligated to go by their rules. If you decide to ignore them anyways, Riot is allowed to do whatever the hell they want to your account, doesn't matter if you spent money on the game or not. I also heavily doubt they'll ever lose players in the future.

I would recommend to create a new account since this conversation won't really go far when it comes to your current account. I would also recommend to completely turn off your entire chat and/or mute people at the start of games (/mute all), since you don't need to see what they type and it's all complete ******** to see anyways. You'll be way better off muting them. If you don't want to play the game anymore then that's fine, but at the end of the day you still broke their rules regardless, and it could have been avoided pretty easily by just not saying anything at all and just using pings as communication.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
PedaTheConqueror
<Member>
PedaTheConqueror's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2020 1:56am | Report
i am pretty sure they didnt permaban you for this 1 conversation, to be fair you surely flamed over a period of games, maybe start being nicer to people and tell them what they could do better instead of telling them how bad they are would help you out

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide