Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Well I finally reached my goal in Solo Q! ^^...

Creator: Considereth May 26, 2011 2:06pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2011 5:21pm | Report
Yeah Alistar is really strong at the moment, after his change he is actually often banned. He is such a great addition to a team as a roamer. I have considered becoming good with him, but I don't think he is that fun a champ? ^^ Don't know why, but I'm not having as much fun with Ali as with Jarvan as an example.
I've also begun to play Trundle and I think he is extremely funny to play, but I don't know how viable he is in ranked? I've played one game, which I lost, but we had a Vayne going something like 2-17, since she kept going solo -.-'..
What are your thoughts on Trundle?
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2011 6:32pm | Report
Trundle is amazing. He is possibly the best junglers right now. He is so good because he cannot be counter jungle (1v1 trundle LOL? r u serious bro?), he ganks like crazy, extremely tanky, extremely fast, extremely good. He has the anti-cc, the pillar of catching people, a great ultimate to make him beefy, and great overall damage with Q. My opinion on him? He is borderline OP and nobody knows it. He is kind of like Olaf but better and I hate to say that because I love Olaf.

I do not play him myself but I should. I've watched high level streams of trundle being played and he almost always does well. #_#

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 12:10am | Report

Finally reached Silver Consid, but seriously Riot cut me some slack and throw one point my way -.-.

Also Trundle is GREAT but like all junglers gets owned by Nunu =P (Which happened in the latest game I played, I was Nunu :D)

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 2:28am | Report
He is borderline OP and nobody knows it. -> Exactly my thoughts, but when I picked him people complained that he was useless and he was a bad ganker x)
But I picked him anyways and ganked mid in lvl 2 only to give our Vayne FB, but she still ended up feeding the heck out of the game.
But I might begin to play Trundle alot more, and just hope for a bit better teammates, so my ganks aren't in vain.
Melarith
<Member>
Melarith's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 3:09am | Report
fifolek wrote:

just a little question, how do you carry a team when fiddle goes jungle, dies, is still lvl 1 when you reach lvl 8 and when he ends up 0/12 after 20 minuts? btw he didnt do it on purpose he was just that bad. or an irealia that says "solo top, im pro" and goes 0/6 and then leaves the game?
i'd like to know how you carry such a game

point is, people always say if you are better elo then you can do this, but heh they dont think about the enemies, they arent ******ed (atleast in some games) so they wont let you carry your team 4vs5 (most of the times i say) in some cases it is 4vs6 :P

but anyways im good with my 1400+ elo, hope i'll keep it

The purpose of Shen is to flip out and kill people.
- Phreak
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 4:13am | Report
WTF is up with that Kassadin's items? Are they normal on him? XD
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 4:31am | Report
Zeprido wrote:

Not really, Considereth improved in both self play, team play, micro and macro management over time. This shows that the system does work.

Yup.

@Considereth
Gratz!
I gotta play more ranked. Still at 90 total matches :3
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
Blydden
<Member>
Blydden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 4:37am | Report
Yay Siddy! :D

Now help me out? I'm doing at least most of what you say to do but there are trolls EVERYWHERE in 900s. :(

P.S.: Me need still to figure out my favorite role help me or maybe I'm just the Red Mage of MOBAFire lol

Fantastic artwork by Xiaowiriamu & TheNamelessBard!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 4:40am | Report
What macro is involved in league of legends at ALL? haha, you people funny..

Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 5:14am | Report

Well I finally went out and got an Elo fitting for my rank as Veteran.

Easiest wins: Irelia, Anivia, Morde, Warwick, Super-counter jungle Nunu and Singed

Don't play: Mundo (GG 5 ignites)

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide