Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Well I finally reached my goal in Solo Q! ^^...

Creator: Considereth May 26, 2011 2:06pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Slizer002
<Member>
Slizer002's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 2:18pm | Report
So my biggest downer about Elo-Hell is actually not the fact that there are alot of players that can't play the champs they play properly and lack general understanding of game mechanics.

It is that people just go into ranked "know" what they are gonna play, and you end up with teams without AD carries, without tanks or without AP carries - with no chance of winning - and this happens over half the matches I make.

Any "suggestions" on what I should do in those cases? I mean when I first pick Shen and then my team proceeds to not getting a jungler and getting 3 AP carries (Vlad, Annie and Fiddle) and Irelia - what am I supposed to do?

Is it actually worth it to try and quedodge? :/

If someone can't stay alive in lane for 6:30 seconds on their own then they got problems.
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 2:27pm | Report
I've seen people try to quedodge by putting up revive/rally and saying they are going to fed. Sometimes this will make people leave but not always.

On a serious note, I believe if you are first pick you should always play your strongest carry. First pick will get a solo lane most of the time and first pick means you are the leader of your team. You should ask them what they are good at playing at the banning stage. Be the first one to talk. If they do not want to work as a team, you will have to just ride the fail train and hope for the best lol. But chances are people play ranked to win, they just need a leader to make calls for them. :)

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 7:30pm | Report

I've seen people try to quedodge by putting up revive/rally and saying they are going to fed. Sometimes this will make people leave but not always.

On a serious note, I believe if you are first pick you should always play your strongest carry. First pick will get a solo lane most of the time and first pick means you are the leader of your team. You should ask them what they are good at playing at the banning stage. Be the first one to talk. If they do not want to work as a team, you will have to just ride the fail train and hope for the best lol. But chances are people play ranked to win, they just need a leader to make calls for them. :)

This or trading a good first pick for someone that your good with yourself.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Melarith
<Member>
Melarith's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 8:27am | Report
Like Malzahar. I lulz whenever he isn't banned and we have firstpick.
The purpose of Shen is to flip out and kill people.
- Phreak
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide