Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What's a good CS score at..Humm.. Let's say at...

Creator: YayaFTW January 7, 2013 10:40am
crossfire
<Member>
crossfire's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 4:45pm | Report
Take any notion of professional players and throw it out the door.

Good?

If you constantly picks fights with the enemy laner your going to miss some CS, Assuming you do this a decent number of times your going to miss at least some amount of CS. Yes pros know when to harass and how much to do it, but let's assume were looking at an average 1200~1300 elo player. Compare that to the guy who sits around and farms. He shows no attempt to aggress the enemy and the enemy does the same. It's unlikely he'll miss more than a few CS,
+Rep for a cookie.

Thanks to LaCorpse for the sig.

Don't Click This | Click This
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 5:08pm | Report
If that's the case, I'd suggest working on harassing effectively without missing CS. It's a skill that has to be learned and practiced, and isn't exclusive to the professional realm. It's actually one of the core reasons lanes are won and lost since taking free harass forces you to play more passively. If you're zoned from CS or forced to recall (or even killed), your opponent will jump ahead in farm.

My point is that you can't choose one or the other, at least not most of the time. There is no time where you should sacrifice a lot of CS just to harass. If that's the case, you (as in, people in general) need to focus on learning to harass at appropriate times.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 5:25pm | Report
i actually find it easy to farm and harass with cait, you just use your headshot on the other laner if you arnt getting a cs from it

im not that great of a player so i just try to make sure i have more cs than the other laner, or at least try to keep up with him
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 10:44pm | Report
177 minions spawn, we can assume that 1 or 2 waves are on their way to lane, so that makes a realistic number 155 when hitting perfect cs.

I'd say about 120 would be pretty damn good. 100 isn't bad
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 8:06am | Report
I really want a new female adc :(
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 8:19am | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

I really want a new female adc :(

No, we need an non-human ad-carry. Kog'Maw is so lonely...
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 8:24am | Report
Need new AD Carry?
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 8:45am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

No, we need an non-human ad-carry. Kog'Maw is so lonely...

He already got twitch! And after draven/varus we need a new adc, a new female adc ;) (ezreal doesnt count for being ****)
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 9:04am | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

He already got twitch! And after draven/varus we need a new adc, a new female adc ;) (ezreal doesnt count for being ****)

1) New otherworldly non-human AD Carry.
2) Make it female.
3) Give it huge boobs.
4) ...
5) $$$
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 12:35pm | Report
crossfire wrote:

I find cait's job is poke the **** out of the enemy laner and with the help of an aggressive support get early kills. Unless if she gets fed to the point of obesity or has like over 9000 farm her abilities don't do much late game, with out any form of AA steroid aside from her passive her damage takes a serious hit. Yes Cait can just sit around and farm but I feel that she does a better job of shut down the enemy adc with her high early damage, especially against champions like Vayne who can't effectively retaliate her poke.

if you use cait's abilities lategame in fights you are doing something wrong. cait is a VERY strong ad lategame due to her massive range, pushing power, positional control (traps), and also her massive range. headshot is also a bit underrated lategame. her ult is a good finisher, her q is good for waveclear/poke, and her e is good for positioning. in addition to this she has massive range.

edit - forgot to mention that her orbwalking ability is fantastic. AA animation is super clean.

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide