Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which champion should I buy? Should I get XXX...

Creator: DEWO April 8, 2011 5:18am
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 9:05pm | Report
For starters, Morgana and Orianna are both really good, though Zyra is used more as a support lately, I suggest Morgana since she's cheap and strong right now.

out of that list I would say It depends on your playstyle, Ezreal, Olaf, Shen, and Nocturne can all be REALLY strong, so can Nidalee but she's much harder to take advantage of unless you build her bruiser. Not sure on Xin Xhao

Alright, let me break down a few strong ranged characters for ADC.

Ezreal is super strong with an escape and his Q. He's not as strong as he used to be but he's still a viable pick and he's super fun.

Ashe is good with the right support and can kite really well even without red buff.

Miss fortunes good too with a stupid crazy lane presence and a strong mid game.

Graves is strong and even a bit tanky compared to other ADCS (but not tanky by any means, just more tanky than others) and has an escape and an Aspd steroid.

Other strong ADCs are either very tough to pull off effectively, team reliant, or just not in my head right now.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
tweeboy2
<Member>
tweeboy2's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 8:25am | Report
I'm looking to buy a new champion before I jump into SoloQ and I can't decide which of the following to get:

1) Darius
2) Zed
3) Draven

I've played them all before on PBE/when they've been free and I enjoyed all 3 of them. I played darius top, zed mid, and draven bottom.

Now I can't decide who to buy first. I'm going to end up grabbing all 3 but which should I get first?

EDIT: I'm looking for which one has the most carry potential. I want to be able to win even when my team doesn't do too well.
SirthOsiris
<Member>
SirthOsiris's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 2:53pm | Report
Looking between Swain and Ziggs. I think Swain has more capability for utility, and Ziggs has more capability for damage.

Went Swain. Probably pick up Ziggs later.

Might be considering Talon for an AD assassin mid.
Mengele
<Member>
Mengele's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2013 2:16am | Report
Looking for a mid champion now for Ranked Solo Q. Choices are:

1. Anivia
2. Karthus
3. Kassadin
4. Lux
Teh Grazzh0pper
<Member>
Teh Grazzh0pper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2013 2:45am | Report
If you look to shut down the opposing mid play Kassadin. If you want to provide utlity and great wave clear for your team pick Anivia. If you want to have huge damage lategame and be an absolute beast pick Karthus. Your choice @Mengele ^^
Thanks to VirusNG for the awesome sig!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2013 3:57pm | Report
tweeboy2 wrote:

I'm looking to buy a new champion before I jump into SoloQ and I can't decide which of the following to get:

1) Darius
2) Zed
3) Draven

I've played them all before on PBE/when they've been free and I enjoyed all 3 of them. I played darius top, zed mid, and draven bottom.

Now I can't decide who to buy first. I'm going to end up grabbing all 3 but which should I get first?

EDIT: I'm looking for which one has the most carry potential. I want to be able to win even when my team doesn't do too well.

any of these has carry potential, but Darius is the one with less risk of being instakilled.
Zed is great (meaning "way better") if you really know what you are doing.

Sig made by elenah
Mengele
<Member>
Mengele's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2013 9:31am | Report
I play all roles and I need a new champion in my arsenal for Ranked Solo Q.

1. Jarvan IV
2. Vayne
3. Orianna
4. Rumble

So basically, I'm looking for a champion that doesn't need that much of teamwork and communication, that is more immune to bad players on my team.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 3:22am | Report
No matter what mid champion you go, if your team feeds, you will feel it. Sorry to say it.

If you are looking for mids that can carry pretty well though, here are the following people i'd suggest.
Kassadin
Fizz
Katarina

All of them are good at nuking people, all of them have a gap closer/escape ability, all of them are good if you stack health, kat/kass dont cost much IP, and all of them can push towers well during the mid game
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
drunken0elf
<Member>
drunken0elf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2013 8:29am | Report
Mengele wrote:

Looking for a mid champion now for Ranked Solo Q. Choices are:

1. Anivia
2. Karthus
3. Kassadin
4. Lux

Except Lux, all these champs get their ***es handed to them by mid tryndamere. If i'd be you, I,d go ad tryn in mid lane for a great surpise and some serius *** kicking and denying the enemy ap carry.

Thanks to Amazing Monkey for the sig. Just like his name, he's amazing
LegitOtaku
<Member>
LegitOtaku's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 1:48pm | Report
I need to get a new ADC but I am kinda on an edge right here
I wanted to get Miss Fortune for a while but I am curious about getting Draven.
1.Miss Fortune
2.Draven
When life gives you lemon, yes you only get one lemon
LEMONS

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide