Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which champion should I buy? Should I get XXX...

Creator: DEWO April 8, 2011 5:18am
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2012 7:10am | Report
Morr33d wrote:

Trunndle was chosen by Dignitas, but got heavily countered by akali+ahri. I see that as a proof of his "antiquacy".

Trundle isn't very good versus champions with high mobility, ergo why he isn't super boss op in the metagame atm.

Tornado Turtle
<Member>
Tornado Turtle's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2012 10:33am | Report
Hi :D

I was looking for strong AP carry, one with burst, or some sort of high damage combo. I like Ahri and Xerath. I love them both soooo much! I'm not too good with skillshots, but i feel i need a champ with skillshots, to get better at them. Ahri Has high mobility and good damage. Xerath Has immense range and high damage. Now this is my question: Which of these can bring higher utility to my team, dish out great damage and stay safer in the lane?

Ty.

PS: Trundle is situational, like Galio Trundle Is better when the enemy team has high AD champions. Just like Galio, as he is better when the enemy team has high AP champions.
Because out there somewhere, someone on the internet is wrong.
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2012 12:37pm | Report
I would say Ahri is safer and is stronger in most situations. However if you are able to get Xerath into a good position where he can make use of his locust he can wreck some enemies xD. It more or less depends on your positioning. Ahri is more favored and popular though as she is better under most circumstances in this metagame right now where mobility is a key factor and Xerath locks himself down.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
PhoenixWright
<Member>
PhoenixWright's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 12:19pm | Report
Can anyone give me a example of champs that can do top or jungle, that is a hyper carry and can carry things for the team? Would be great if it was good to get up from lv 1 and then climb some elo with in ranked.

Anyone got any ideas?
Machineae
<Member>
Machineae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 12:29pm | Report
I'd say Jax. Might be wrong with my idea of hyper carry but I'd assume its someone who can pretty much win the game for their team and is strong throughout the entire match, getting better and better even until the end.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 12:57pm | Report
Atm Jax is the biggest Hyper carry. Pretty much becaus he gets so much for almost free.
PhoenixWright
<Member>
PhoenixWright's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 1:00pm | Report
Problem is everyone is playing him, so is my friend, so I was looking over other option. But I do play Jax now to, just learned him to shout ''OBJECTION'' on death, as he is top op to die
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 8:51am | Report
Fiora and Tryndamere could also be called hyper carry, though Jax feels and seems farily better then these two.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 10:06am | Report
Fiora is a badass hyper carry!
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 10:15am | Report
To bad is a bit costly to get on a smurf, which this guy was looking after. Also haven't heard anything about her jungle, so is probably mediocre.

Nasus might not be a hyper carry, still incredible scary late game with enough farm.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide