Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Who are the "worst" characters? I...

Creator: marxr87 January 10, 2012 10:58am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2012 12:45pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Shaco is the same, but he is NOT THE SAME if you know what I mean.

I mean you understand the entire jungle was reworked right?

And that it now supports ganky and mobile junglers with decent clear speed. Or tanks with support items.

Shaco just so happens to be one of the best gankers, and one of the most mobile champions in the game.

He can protect his jungle with boxes, and gank lanes, he can counter jungle, he can do EVERYTHING in the new jungle that he was sub par at in the old jungle.

He's perma ban for a reason, he's one of the best champions in the game right now. You can't say it's all mental l0l.

Current mechanics support his strength as a champion, he brings too much to the lane phase of a team.

I agree with Duff here

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide