Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

ziggs patch notes

Creator: caucheka January 31, 2012 5:59pm
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 11:36am | Report
Yay, time to update the Database again! :D

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 11:41am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Ninja WotA nerf, are they trying to remove spellvamp and lifesteal?

It needed a nerf. Having 50% spell vamp is just abso-****ing-lutely ridiculous. 200 HP gained back on a single Q with Kennen. That's better healing than you get from a support.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 11:43am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

Yay, time to update the Database again! :D
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 11:43am | Report
And yet you can still get 50% lifesteal on every autoattack.

Imo the problem with wota was not the spellvamp amount, but how cheap it was to buy.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 11:47am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Imo the problem with wota was not the spellvamp amount, but how cheap it was to buy.

^ this

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 11:49am | Report
So you build Kennen HTGB+WotA+BT+Wriggle's+boots?
example1013
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 12:08pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

And yet you can still get 50% lifesteal on every autoattack.

Spell vamp isn't equivalent with lifesteal, and 50% lifesteal provides about a metric ****ton more sustain than 50% spell vamp. The problem isn't even the 50% spell vamp itself, because if we were talking about individual itemization where someone were buying 2 spell vamp items that wouldn't be as bad, since they'd be missing out on something. WotA provides pretty good stats at a cheap price for APs anyways, making it a moderately effective item to have by itself (assuming cooldowns are short enough to actually get sustain from spell vamp), but the synergy between having 2 champs only sacrifice one slot each to basically get two items' worth of spell vamp, and almost as much AP as from Rabadon's, pushes it deep into OP territory.

It's not the cost, or the magnitude, when talking about individual itemization, it's the synergy between double auras. Seriously, if auras didn't stack, how many champs would even bother buying a WotA? 25% spell vamp is nothing unless your hero's name is Kennen, Vlad, or Ryze.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 12:22pm | Report
or Rumble.

When I duo Q with my friend, we usually go : his Kennen mid and my Rumble top, double WotA. IMO, WotA should still be an aura, but A LOT LOT MORE expensive

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
example1013
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 12:32pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

or Rumble.

When I duo Q with my friend, we usually go : his Kennen mid and my Rumble top, double WotA. IMO, WotA should still be an aura, but A LOT LOT MORE expensive

Well I really know next to nothing about Rumble, so I'm not going to try and act like I can comment on builds, but a quick glance says WotA is core, so that's not really what I'm talking about. if WotA didn't stack, you'd probably still buy it on Rumble, just as you would on Kennen, but there's no way you'd consider buying it like, ever on Kassadin.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 12:35pm | Report
Give a WotA to Rumble and he's near invincible.

Back to topic : WotA should still stack IMO, but a a much higher cost (like 500-750g more). It would make it a lot more expensive for people to get it

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide