Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Changing Nickname on Mobafire?

Creator: flicknlick aka. Teemoflic August 9, 2019 5:31am
flicknlick aka. Teemoflic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2019 5:31am | Report
Hello Guys, I created this account 3 years ago and had another Ingame Name in League back then. Now my nickname here on mobafire isn´t suitable for me anymore. Is there a way to change this nickname. I don´t want to create a new account because I had this for 3 years and idk would be sad in my opinion.

Thankful for all answers.

Greetings
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2019 7:03pm | Report
I can't change your username for you, sorry. You are of course welcome to create a new account with your desired username and I can transfer any guides and achievements you have to your new profile. Unfortunately you will lose your account age and comment history though. If you'd like to pursue this option, go ahead and register for your new account and link me your new profile.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Faz18835
<Member>
Faz18835's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2023 8:32am | Report
Ane update on this @ PsiGuard? I'd change my username as well, can you help me?
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2023 11:55pm | Report
Hello there @ Faz18835!

If you're still serious about wanting to change your username, then I can gladly help you with your request.

As mentioned above, we cannot change your username for you, however you're entirely welcome to create a new account with your desired username and we can transfer any guides and achievements you have to your new profile. Just remember that you will lose your account age, comment history and reputation if you wish to do so.

If you wish to pursue this option, go ahead and register for your new account and link me your new profile.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Demonsedge90
<Member>
Demonsedge90's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2023 6:55am | Report
I have thought of this myself, but what do you mean by losing comment history? Do you mean that all the guide comments will disappear?

Thanks to jhoi for the sig
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2023 10:43am | Report
Hey @ Demonsedge90!

We will not transfer over your account age, reputation or your comments. If you decide to change your name you will end up losing those, but we can move over the rest.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide