Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Awards

Creator: sumpww October 4, 2019 6:29am
6 posts - page 1 of 1
sumpww
<Member>
sumpww's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2019 6:29am | Report
From other posts I've read it looks like division awards should appear automatically, but I've had my league account linked to my mobafire account for more than a year and nothing showed up. What do I need to do?
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2019 8:56am | Report
Those awards might be bugged, they are the exact same for me. I got to a new division and was supposed to get an award for it, but didn't.

@ PsiGuard can help you with this case, and he'll most likely assign them to your account manually instead if it isn't possible for you to get them to be automatic.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Wicked Cherry
<Veteran>
Wicked Cherry's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2019 10:13am | Report
Hey,
I basically got the same problem. I've been gold for months at league now but I didn't get the badge here. It would be really kind and amazing if someone could have a look too. :>
Or will you get those badges at the end of the season?
Yeager
<Veteran>
Yeager's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2019 10:50am | Report
I got my badges immediately after i linked my acc to mobafire. Sounds like a bug.. Or maybe they changed something..?
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2019 10:57am | Report
Yeager wrote:
I got my badges immediately after i linked my acc to mobafire. Sounds like a bug.. Or maybe they changed something..?

It could be with how Mobafire takes the information from league that makes it so that the awards are bugged, considering that the league ranks & twitch etc. has done that before, it wouldn't be a surprise if that was the case. But this was exactly what happened to me so i'd assume it's a bug now that more people actually get it too. Beforehand I just thought it was only me that had it, but it seems that wasn't the case.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2019 8:23pm | Report
Thanks for the reports guys, it's helpful to know this has happened to multiple users. I'll get the devs to look into this.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide